No announcement yet.

Find me some quality skiboards on ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find me some quality skiboards on ebay!

That post you guys had a week ago about affordable, quality skiboards selling on ebay was very helpful.

I've been in a big dilemma as of recent because I can afford a complete overhaul on winter clothing, skiboards, boots - everything! But not until next season.

But I want to skiboard for the small amount of season left but not have to spend a lot of money.

So please, can you guys find me a set of quality skiboards on ebay for 100 dollars and under?

I am very sketchy when it comes to ebay and I'm not experienced enough to be able to recognize the poor quality skiboards being sold compared to the higher-quality more mint condition ones.

I appreciate the help! Just post links here. Thanks a lot!

hell yeah, thanks.

Comment

i've got a nice set of line jedi's for sale with FF cam bindings for sale, 100.00 plus shipping they are in very nice condition.

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

Have never had an out and out robbery when buying on ebay. But, have had many disappointing purchase. Special attention must be paid to any skiboards you buy. I've bought a lot of them in used condition on ebay. And no matter how many questions you seems to ask, unless it is new, some problem pops up. I one time had to spend a few hours getting some rusted edges in shape. The boards were described as stained edges. In actuality they were pitted pretty good. If they were on some oddball Bigfoot with graphics that I liked I would have trashed them. Another time the board had some cracks under the binding where the mounting hole was breaking loose. Some boards were OK when sold, at least the seller said so and due to a crappy packing job by the time they got to me the bases were gouged up. On and on, so be careful. I prefer to buy new and support the skiboard companies that keep us going. But sometimes you cannot always buy new and need to buy used. Just be weary when you buy mail order.

Dan

Comment

There's a pair of 89cm MNPs (boards only) on EBay right now for a Buy Now price of $35!!!!!!

Why is the shipping $45, whitedime?

http://cgi.ebay.com/LINE-Mike-Nick-P...QQcmdZViewItem

(edit)
          Last edited by Mindcircus; 02-22-2006, 10:17 PM.
          This Moonlife

Line Weapons 94cm | Line FF Pro Bindings | Salomon Performa 7.0 Boots

Comment

those weapons look capped. where are all these capped weapons coming from?

www.lokenindustries.com

Comment

line, they made both.

Comment

Re: ...

the shipping was set high because the price was set low, i wanted 80.00 for them, by setting the shipping low ebay doesn't get to receive as big a cut of my money. They are nearly at 10% now, for the last time i was not out to trick anyone or rip them off, you can clearly see the shipping price in the auction and they have been sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco
                  line, they made both.
                  well yeah but ive never seen those before a couple weeks ago.

www.lokenindustries.com

Comment

i have capped weapons. and i too, have bought ALOT of shitty skiboards on ebay this year, one had a detached edge at the tip (fixed it) another set has this huge gouge in the center that no one mentioned, the rest were ok though, my weapons are pretty beat cosmestically though.

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by whitedime
                      i have capped weapons. and i too, have bought ALOT of shitty skiboards on ebay this year, one had a detached edge at the tip (fixed it) another set has this huge gouge in the center that no one mentioned, the rest were ok though, my weapons are pretty beat cosmestically though.
                      My very USED weapons have alot of cuffs on the bases,
                      will that effect anything?

They have been repaired with some typee of glue at the ski shop
                      sigpic
                      meet me on FB

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=543617644

Line Weapons/jedis
                      FF cams/FF alums

Comment

Working...
                      X