Want Boards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want Boards!

Hey anyone out there have any boards they are trying to sell? My girlfriend is looking for a pair. not looking to spend to much though. like 100.00-150.00 with bindings.....pictures would be nice to. let me know what you have!
    SKIBOARDING RULES!

cheap boards

check out www.plaines.com The prices listed include shipping. good luck

Comment

Ebay, get BGPros with bindings for 150 flat. Don't worry, it's not a rip off, Groove is selling them over there (I guess for publicity or something). Best boards available within that price range, arguably the best boards in ANY price range. Done and done.
      ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

Hahaha Can't argue with you about that, that's where I got my last two sets, although Greco wouldn't like seeing a post like that, though!

Snow Jam 90TT

Comment

it's OK, ebay has got it's hassles and it's always tough dealing directly with groove. with us you know exactly what you're getting, you get it super fast and if you have any complaints i'm just a phone call or email away.

it's not always just about price, customer service has value too.

and btw, for your girlfriend, check out the snowjam 90's on our site. they are just a bit above your price range but really good boards and usually a great size for most female riders

-G

Comment

^Oh i'm clearly not comparing them to this place, man. If he didn't specifically say 150$ max, It'd be SBOL all the way. You're pretty much unparalleled.
            ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

ebay has a bunch of old lines with cam bindings for pretty cheap theres pairs for like 10 buck rite now.. it wont last but im sure u can pick up a pair very cheap if u kno how to bid. wait til the last 10 minutes or so to place your bid and use proxy n u shud get them cheap.

Comment

Working...
              X