Eastern Washington State Riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Washington State Riding

Been a while since you guys have seen me here but here we go.

20 years ago I moved to Ohio with my parents, about 16 years ago I started snowboarding, a couple years later I started skiing and skiboarding. I've been out of the sport for a while but this year I am getting back in for sure. On Saturday, August 3, 2019 I will be starting my drive across the country to Spokane Washington where I'll set u shop as someone that has escaped the Truman Show-esc nature of Midwest America.

When the snow starts to fall I'll be riding as much as I can possibly afford to. My home resort will be Mt Spokane just north of Spokane, WA; I'm hoping to make a few trips to Sweitser and Silver Mountains this year. If there's anyone to ride with shoot me a message I want to make some friends for all year round hangouts when I get out there. Might be starting a position selling suits and or selling coffee, the sky's the limit. Hit me up, I'll have a new number so it's not worth doxing myself just yet. If you're worried about my lack of activity on here, just ask some of the regulars and they can tell you how [un]reliable I am.

AKA Gommers out!
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Nice area to be living in. Enjoy!
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
      Nice area to be living in. Enjoy!
      My engine blew mid move so now I'm going to be without a car for a while, hopefully I'm able to get something new by this winter.
      Revel8 ALPdors
      Gold Revel8 Receptors
      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
      ____
      If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

I doubt I'll make it that far south, but I could probably have my arm twisted to meet up at Red Mountain or Whitewater in BC if you feel like ducking up to the Great White North. Kicking Horse is my home hill again this year, but I've put some time in at those two as well. Whitewater is probably the most fun hill I've ridden, especially if you like glades and some easy-to-land drops.
        BOARDSLAYER
        Base / Edge Destruction X X X
        Cores Snapped X X X

Comment

Got a job in Idaho, probably buying a van to live in until I straighten up some finances and can get an apartment. But I'm here and I'll be able to travel around again soon.
          Revel8 ALPdors
          Gold Revel8 Receptors
          Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
          ____

Comment

Originally posted by DennisEvans View Post
            Got a job in Idaho, probably buying a van to live in until I straighten up some finances and can get an apartment. But I'm here and I'll be able to travel around again soon.
            Guy from Ohio starting an adventure in the Pacific NW living in a van in Idaho and traveling around to skiboard the mountains of Washington State on the weekends??? If you are not Video Logging this adventure you should be. That sounds like internet gold (or at least an episode of Tiny House Nation)!

Good luck ... It sounds like fun.
            Boards:
            2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
            2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
            2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
            2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
            2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
            2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
            2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
            2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
              Guy from Ohio starting an adventure in the Pacific NW living in a van in Idaho and traveling around to skiboard the mountains of Washington State on the weekends??? If you are not Video Logging this adventure you should be. That sounds like internet gold (or at least an episode of Tiny House Nation)!

Good luck ... It sounds like fun.
              Plans are changing a little, I'm effectively homeless but I'm trying to rectify that. I've got around 1100 coming in the next couple weeks and will be using that plus most if not all of my first check to put a down on a mini cooper if I can find one. Not the most tunable cars but it'll be fun to have one and I've always wanted one. While I'm living in affordable housing I'll buy a second engine and put it into storage and I'll ski for sure this year. I'm not going to let this get me down. I've had a lot of stupid things happen to me or catch up to me but this time I'm going to fully overcome them. I left Ohio behind, now I'm going to throughly going to beat my history's ass. If you guys want to help out, I definitely want to get my youtube series up and running. Going to be doing everything from project builds to coffee shop reviews. I'll shoot you the links when they're up and running. I want to give Talon a run for his money, heh.
              Revel8 ALPdors
              Gold Revel8 Receptors
              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
              ____

Comment

Working...
              X