Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offseason Indoor Skiboard Ride/Meet-up????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offseason Indoor Skiboard Ride/Meet-up????

Anyone up for some indoor riding .... maybe? If you are in the NYC metro area you likely know the tale of the on again off again American Dream mall in NJ. We it looks like it's on again and will likely open this fall. I don't know if they make their Oct 25th target date but I was at the project last week for business and it does look close to opening.

With that opening comes the East Coast's only indoor ski slope. Which leads me to the question .... If it actually gets open is there any interest from riders in and around NYC for a preseason/off season meet-up? Skiboards are ideally suited for this small indoor slope and it would fun place to connect when the rest of North America is waiting to natural snow to fall. Thoughts?

Side note to Greco --- With an indoor ski slope at my disposal I am fully available for RVL8 summer R&D testing.
    Boards:
    2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
    2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
    2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
    2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
    2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
    2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
    2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
    2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
    Anyone up for some indoor riding .... maybe? If you are in the NYC metro area you likely know the tale of the on again off again American Dream mall in NJ. We it looks like it's on again and will likely open this fall. I don't know if they make their Oct 25th target date but I was at the project last week for business and it does look close to opening.

With that opening comes the East Coast's only indoor ski slope. Which leads me to the question .... If it actually gets open is there any interest from riders in and around NYC for a preseason/off season meet-up? Skiboards are ideally suited for this small indoor slope and it would fun place to connect when the rest of North America is waiting to natural snow to fall. Thoughts?

Side note to Greco --- With an indoor ski slope at my disposal I am fully available for RVL8 summer R&D testing.
    Hey man, I'll swing over to Jersey and go with ya. Yes Greco... me too.
    Skis/Skiboards:
    2019/2020 Lib Tech Backwards 166cm with Marker Squire 11 Bindings
    2018 Spruce "Woody" Sherpa with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track
    2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs w Snowjam Non Release Bindings
    2016/2017 Rossignol Soul 7HD 164cm with with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track

2011 Spruce "Blue Board" Sherpa
    20?? Spruce Sherpa "White Board" Prototypes still in plastic

Boots:
    2012 Salomon SPK 90
    2011 Salomon SPK Kaos 100
    2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

Originally posted by mvhoffman View Post
      Hey man, I'll swing over to Jersey and go with ya. Yes Greco... me too.
      Cool. Watch this space ... if they actually get open in October I’ll post a new meet-up thread.
      Boards:
      2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
      2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
      2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
      2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
      2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
      2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
      2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
      2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

I’d be in for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          171cm/190lbs
          Current Favorites:
          RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
          Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
          Other boards I'm trying:
          Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

Working...
          X