No announcement yet.

National Capital Region (NCR) (Canada)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Capital Region (NCR) (Canada)

Hi all, greetings,
    Just wondering if any boarders are located in the NCR region?
    I'm a newbie, but no spring chicken. So I can benefit from watching and learning from other boarders.
    Just bought a pair of RVL8 SII to try out next winter, if it goes well might buy my boy (he will be 11yo) skiboards next year.
    Cheers,
    Pete

Hey neighbour! I'm around the same age as you (49) in Ottawa and ride Spruce 120's with Spruce Pro Risers. I generally ride with my twin 10 year old girls who ride regular 120cm skis and go everywhere with me. In the trees, down the diamonds all over Quebec and to Calabogie once in a while. Let me know if ya wanna meet up sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by SBruce View Post
      Hey neighbour! I'm around the same age as you (49) in Ottawa and ride Spruce 120's with Spruce Pro Risers. I generally ride with my twin 10 year old girls who ride regular 120cm skis and go everywhere with me. In the trees, down the diamonds all over Quebec and to Calabogie once in a while. Let me know if ya wanna meet up sometime.
      Hi, sorry I have been away from this discussion board and didn't see your post until now. Now that snow is finally upon us, yes I am taking my kids skiing again.
      We live very close to Pakenham (I know beginner hill), but also am open to taking a Saturday at Calabogie, Fortune, etc. How can we get connected? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X