Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic it is!!

Epic it is!!
    for the socal and mammoth Ikon group - -i recommend buying 3 epic day tickets for Shredfest - - or buy the Tahoe Value Pass for $499 if you think you will ski any of the 3 Tahoe mtns or more than those 3 days - -the Ikon Base is tempting for me with Mammoth and Squaw - -but i found Kirkwood to be special from socal - -it is just 300 miles up I-5 to Stockton - -and that is an easier drive than 395 to Mammoth and Squaw - -for me - -if i am headed to Mt. Ashland to ski for free - - (my brother lives there and has my Line Jedi's in the garage) - - then stopping in Stockton or a campground in the Delta and driving up 88 and 89 to Kirkwood from a base camp in the valley - -is very cool - the Epic Tahoe Value Senior Pass at $429 works for me - -i can ski Kirkwood on any skiboard trip to Ashland as a rest over stop on the way up I-5. I'll make sure to get in at least 6 days on the pass to make it pay for itself - - i like the weekday dates for 2020 too. But i will lead a group to Kirkwood if we can get there on the Wednesday - -Northstar day - -i find Kirkwood to be a western side Sierra's - Mammoth - -and that is high praise - -more the old Dave McCoy Mammoth -- it is not really a Tahoe Mtn - - way south same as Mammoth -- love the photo Jack!! thanks for keeping us organized - -

My expense report for 2019 - -$150 gas from LA r/t $60 room in Placerville $96 room at Travel Inn for 2 nights - - right near Ski Run Drive and the Pizza Hut - - $126 Heavenly Senior Lift Ticket $41 Sierra at Tahoe Lift Ticket $50-70 on food at Safeway and i rec - Big Daddy's Burgers - fine taps too - - near the Travel Inn - - no gambling - -Maybe 2021 will be an Ikon Base year ??

-----------------
    Line Mike Nick Pro Sinking Powder Skiboards, Line FF Non-release binding

was on Big Foots, Cannons, Klimax Redline, 98 Line MNPs, Line ff cam and bomber bindings - new boards: RVL8 2015 SII, 2011 KTP --24 yrs non released - -skiboarding til 2050!!

Comment

The Preliminary Schedule for the 2020 Shredfest can be found here: https://www.skiboardsonline.com/foru...001#post164001

sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Working...
      X