Mt Baldy, Mountain High, Mt Ashland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mt Baldy, Mountain High, Mt Ashland

the first snow in over 3 years in socal - -4-5 ft --Baldy full to parking lot
    super steep Alpine mtn --Mtn High East open --Olympic Bowl first time in years -
    Mt Ashland, cheap and full of powder Thurs to Mon - -and i skiboard it and mtn High free next year at 70!!
    btw Mt Baldy has $299 a 2 season pass for 2019 and 2020 thru April --good deal $240 for seniors
    if you want to skiboard in socal PM me - -i will make 1-2 trips up to Ashland this season - -and hope to get to ShredFest this month. will get to Mt Waterman too!!

was on Big Foots, Cannons, Klimax Redline, 98 Line MNPs, Line ff cam and bomber bindings - new boards: RVL8 2015 SII, 2011 KTP --24 yrs non released - -skiboarding til 2050!!

Originally posted by Baldybob View Post
    the first snow in over 3 years in socal - -4-5 ft --Baldy full to parking lot
    super steep Alpine mtn --Mtn High East open --Olympic Bowl first time in years -
    Mt Ashland, cheap and full of powder Thurs to Mon - -and i skiboard it and mtn High free next year at 70!!
    btw Mt Baldy has $299 a 2 season pass for 2019 and 2020 thru April --good deal $240 for seniors
    if you want to skiboard in socal PM me - -i will make 1-2 trips up to Ashland this season - -and hope to get to ShredFest this month. will get to Mt Waterman too!!
    Be sure to post when you're heading up Ashland way. There's a couple of us skiboarders up here. I'll be attending Shredfest, as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    171cm/190lbs
    Current Favorites:
    RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
    Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
    Other boards I'm trying:
    Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

Working...
    X