Spruce Powder Plates FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spruce Powder Plates FS

I have a pair of powder plates for sale. Any 4 X 4 or 4 X 10 skiboards can be set back with these. You guys with older Spliffs, DLPs and Sherpas should be able to use these. $35 shipped.
    Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
    Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
    Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
    History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

This is something I’ve never heard of , but I’m interested .
    Do you have a picture ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
      This is something I’ve never heard of , but I’m interested .
      Do you have a picture ?
      I was about to ask the same question.
      Sticky Icky Ickys (I think I'm in love )
      Spruce 120's (they served me well)
      Trikke Skki

Comment

Originally posted by Ukuvox View Post
        I was about to ask the same question.
        Send me an email to wendelljeong@sbcglobal.net and I'll send a photo. The plate was made by Jeff Singer before the day of rear inserts. It's designed to allow setbacks on a spruce riser.
        Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
        History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Spruce Powder Plates FS

This is what they look like, you can use the countersunk holes to attach to the 4x4. There seems to be tapped holes you then attach you bindings or risers to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They work well and are good buy.

sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
              They work well and are good buy.

sold!

Comment

Hey All, I was looking through my closets and found 2 pair of these setback plates. I don’t need them as the boards I ride have setback already. If anyone feels less me they missed out on these PM me and I’ll send them out 25.00 for each shipped.

64 CM Bigfoot’s
                100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
                110 CM Rockered Condors
                130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

Will they work with a 40×40mm setup, say if I wanted to set back some non-release bindings on them?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  171cm/190lbs
                  Current Favorites:
                  RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
                  Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
                  Other boards I'm trying:
                  Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

I’m not sure about that.Jack , Wendall,or someone else will have to chime in on that as I only used them with my release bindings on Sherpas and 120’s.

64 CM Bigfoot’s
                    100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
                    110 CM Rockered Condors
                    130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

Originally posted by CAN View Post
                      I’m not sure about that.Jack , Wendall,or someone else will have to chime in on that as I only used them with my release bindings on Sherpas and 120’s.

they are designed to use a spruce riser. You can set back a 40 x40 board, but your non-release binding won't work with it.

Comment

Originally posted by CAN View Post
                        Hey All, I was looking through my closets and found 2 pair of these setback plates. I don’t need them as the boards I ride have setback already. If anyone feels less me they missed out on these PM me and I’ll send them out 25.00 for each shipped.
                        I'm looking for a pair to use w/ Spruce 120s w/ risers.

Do you still have a pair available? (Or anyone else for that matter...)

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X