Some pictures of skiboards from SBOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pictures of skiboards from SBOL

I just signed up for a Tapatalk account so I'll start posting pictures on this thread. The Tapatalk app is really a great way to view The Forum.

Last edited by Greco; 01-25-2019, 02:58 AM.

After all of these years, do you still get excited receiving a new batch of skiboards to sell?
    Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
    Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
    Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
      After all of these years, do you still get excited receiving a new batch of skiboards to sell?
      Yes, that's the most exciting time. For many reasons but a big part of it is that so much goes into getting them made that it's a huge payoff/relief when everything falls into place and I actually have them in the back of the truck.
      Heck I still get a little excited when putting bindings on skiboards and boxing them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
        Heck I still get a little excited when putting bindings on skiboards and boxing them up.
        Haha, or being confused why a certain person ordered five skiboard bags
        Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
        Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
        Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Did you do that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you do that?
            Yip. At the end of last season. You emailed me and asked whether I made a mistake in my order

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
              Yip. At the end of last season. You emailed me and asked whether I made a mistake in my order
              I remember now. Thanks for the order.

Comment

I just signed up for a Tapatalk account so I'll start posting pictures on this thread. The Tapatalk app is really a great way to view The Forum.
                Yup, I think TapaTalk has been a savior for those of us who like to post images on the forum since we lost the link function. I still use the lap top mode on my Chromebook, but do most of my SBOL viewing from my phone at work on Tapa. Don'i tell the boss !
                Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Added more pics to original post

Comment

Working...
                  X