Westfest 2019 Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyu View Post
    I have amassed a small group skiboarders here in SLC. I may have an additional 1-7 riders for the PC days.
    Awesome! Should be a great time [emoji16]

Comment

The other days may happen, but aren't sure so I didn't list em.

I have amassed a small group skiboarders here in SLC. I may have an additional 1-7 riders for the PC days. Today I broke trail for a couple on old school Snow Jams. Pretty sure they will be picking up some blunt XLs
      Fantastic! I've added you to the master list. I don't have an Epic Pass, so will be at PowMow on the freeride days, but look forwards to shredding with you at Brighton.
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Our Westfest Banquet reservation is made;

We are booked in at the Olive Garden, located at the Towne South Mall, Sandy UT. This is the same location as previous years.
        Address; 10540 State St, Sandy, UT 84070

The reservation is for eighteen @ 7pm

Comment

Linguini in clam sauce please.
          rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
          ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

The pre Westfest dump has started. Safe travels to everyone heading out. Tomorrow is going to be amazing....
            Boards: 15 Blunt XL / 13 Slapdash
            Bindings: Bomber 2 Elite / Zero Pro
            Boots: Atomic Hawx 2.0 100

Comment

The pre Westfest dump has started. Safe travels to everyone heading out. Tomorrow is going to be amazing....
              [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Must be talking about this ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
                  Must be talking about this ?

Park city is reporting 16” at summit and still snowing.

Comment

Have fun tomorrow, unless your making it today ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
                      Have fun tomorrow, unless your making it today ?

Still on a plane so no plans to ski today. But Russ will show us all the good stuff tomorrow at Park City.

Comment

Enjoy your Westfest, folks!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
                        Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
                        Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
                        Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Crazy drive from Durango to Ogden. White knuckle, white road, mountain passes. Made it, now it’s time to shred!

There’s powder in them there hills[emoji3]

Comment

Meet up locations and times please

Hello , I know that my buddy Michael Karoly is in Sandy now and interested in meeting up with folks to ride. I know that Bad wolf has posted the meet up location and time for Alta . It would be useful if the meet up times and location for each day be posted up here on this thread including park city tuesday and wednesday , snowbird thursday , alta ( already done by Badwolf ) for Friday , and Solitude and Brighton for Saturday and Sunday Thanks ! it would just help those who last minute can attend one or other of the dates to show up and meet others . Thanks much !!!
                            Boards :
                            Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                            Boots
                            K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                            Bindings:
                            Zero Pro Non release Binding
                            Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                            Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                            Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                            Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

For Park City, our plan is to meet at the bottom of the Cabriolet lift around 8:30. There's a ticket counter and free parking lot nearby. We typically suit up in the parking lot, then take the orange bucket up to the base area. We can also plan to meet folks at the top of the Cabriolet lift if that's easier.

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
                                Hello , I know that my buddy Michael Karoly is in Sandy now and interested in meeting up with folks to ride. I know that Bad wolf has posted the meet up location and time for Alta . It would be useful if the meet up times and location for each day be posted up here on this thread including park city tuesday and wednesday , snowbird thursday , alta ( already done by Badwolf ) for Friday , and Solitude and Brighton for Saturday and Sunday Thanks ! it would just help those who last minute can attend one or other of the dates to show up and meet others . Thanks much !!!
                                Absolutely;

Tracey and I will be at PowMow on the Tuesday and Wednsday, so maybe Courtney could post up the meeting times for Park City.

Tracey and I will try to be at each location by 8:00 to 8:30 for the lifts opening at 9:00. I know that sounds a little early, but we like to take our time getting ready. Any time after 8:30 should be fine.

If anyone wants my cell just PM me.

Here are the locations;

Thursday the 24th will be Snowbird. There is an outdoor plaza at the top of the main building where the tram is located. The ticket offices are also there. You enter the building at the parking lot level and have to walk up about three flights of shops to get there. I think there is also an elevator. It's a nice open area to see folks and meet up. We will start the day on the tram, then head over to the glades off the Gad lifts.

Friday the 25th is Alta
                                There are two bases locations here. We want the first one you come to when taking the bus or driving up. It is known as the Wildcat Base. The meeting place is outside the restaurant called The Goldminer's Daughter. There are restrooms are located in the restaurant building and the ticket office is directly opposite. We start by taking up the Collins lift up, down to Wildcat and then explore from there.

Saturday the 26th is Solitude There is only one entrance. The ticket office is on the parking level along with a changing room and restrooms. In between the buildings are steps that lead up to the main area. We will meet by the ski racks right outside of the restaurant. Again, this is a nice open area to see and meet people. We usually take the Moonbeam Express up first.

Sunday the 27th is Brighton There are two base areas here, we want the main one that the bus stops at. The restrooms and ticket office are located on the parking level. There is a restaurant at the top of the hill, we will meet outside of that. We will be taking Majestic up first to warm up, then the Crest Express to hit Wren Hollow. We usually end up searching for powder in the trees off the Snake Creek Express.

Comment

Working...
                                X