More closet cleaning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More closet cleaning.

Last year I bought cheap rear entry boots that have made skiboarding comfortable again. Therefore I have no need for my soft boot bindings and skiboard conversion kit or my snowboard boots.
    The bindings are Technine Magoonies and are size large. With them comes the ski board conversion kit with extra latch and plates. 80 plus shipping Bindings sold
    The boots are both hardly worn
    Burton AWOL size 11.5. 35 dollars plus shipping
    And Flow Rival Boa system boots size 11. 75 dollar plus shipping.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk All Are Sold!
    Last edited by CAN; 12-02-2018, 03:05 PM. Reason: Sold
    64 CM Bigfoot’s
    100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
    110 CM Rockered Condors
    130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Originally posted by CAN View Post
    Last year I bought cheap rear entry boots that have made skiboarding comfortable again. Therefore I have no need for my soft boot bindings and skiboard conversion kit or my snowboard boots.
    Hey Chad---

Your softboot set-up is a deal and a half for someone, those should go quick.

Which rear-entry boots did you get? The Alpinas from Level Nine, or something else?

Comment

Hey Bill, Im not sure. The boots are in Utah . They were a used pair that were very cheap, but my legs feel way better than they have in years using them over my professionally fitted ski boots. Who would have thought.
      64 CM Bigfoot’s
      110 CM Rockered Condors

Comment

Zach I wonder if anyone will be going to Westfest and then to you in Colorado after?
        64 CM Bigfoot’s
        110 CM Rockered Condors

Comment

Skiboards

I'm interested in your soft bindings with the riser.

Comment

Originally posted by CAN View Post
            Zach I wonder if anyone will be going to Westfest and then to you in Colorado after?
            I was hoping to do that. Couldn't get the timing down. We're going to Colorado with Wendell' mid Jan, getting back just in time for Westfest. Then staying in Utah after WF for another week to ride PC and DV.
            rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
            ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Working...
            X