Anyone heard of/using BxB AX1 non-release bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of/using BxB AX1 non-release bindings

I am looking to buy my first skiboard (eman uprise, others are too expensive because I live in Europe) and I stumbled upon these bindings. Has anyone ridden these? Can't find anything about them on the forum. They seem very affordable, which I like since I'm a student with not that much money.

Link: https://skiboards.eu/en/skiboard-bin...-bindings.html

These are the same bindings as the Snowjam Extreme IIs so you can search around the forums for more info using that term. I’ve used them before and they are perfectly serviceable, I’d consider them the “value” pick of non release bindings. They will work well and provide a solid intro to the sport without breaking the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ah, thanks, that'll be helpful. I'll have a look around then.

Comment

Yes, I have a pair and it is indeed the same as the Snowham bindings. Oh and enjoy the Eman Uprise - they are good boards.
        Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
        Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
        Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
          Oh and enjoy the Eman Uprise - they are good boards.
          Thanks! By luck I bumped into a pair of them second hand for only a 100 bucks. They were only used once down the slope when the snowboarder decided he liked snowboarding more. They look like brand new and have a pair of releasable bindings on them, which I'll keep, because now I have them it's nice to have that extra certainty of them releasing in case something really bad happens. What I found interesting though is that they don't use any sort of riser. I did some research on that before buying and it seems that Eman puts 4x4 inserts and special inserts for the tyrolia bindings in them, so that they don't have to be drilled into the boards. I'm excited to test them out soon in my indoor hall park and see how this new experience of more maneuverable things on my feet is.

Comment

Excellent. I have no experience with the Eman releasable bindings as I have been using various Spruce releasables bindings.

If you ever feel like making the 12h drive down the Pyrenees then look me up for skiboarding.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
            Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
            Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
            Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

I use BxB AX1 and like it, it not heavy and can setback ~2cm
              I order it from skiboards.eu
              180cm/100kg
              Icelantic Shaman 2008 161cm/12m 160/110/130mm - favorite ski
              RVL8 Spliff 2016 109cm/6.5m 155/130/155mm - favorite skiboard
              Spruce Sherpa 2017 132cm/7.2m 160/112/145mm - favorite skiboard
              Icelantic Scout 2008 143cm/12m 140/105/130mm
              Dupraz 179cm - favorite snowboard

Comment

Working...
              X