Midwest Meet 2018 - Mount Bohemia, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Meet 2018 - Mount Bohemia, MI

After a great start to winter at Mount Bohemia, things warmed up and felt more like spring, but we had a great time as always. This year we had 11 riders from 8 states!

Nice job, as always.

I really like the chill music you picked this time. It definitely matches the more low key vibe of this meet.
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

I always enjoy watching the Mt Bohemia meet videos.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
      Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
      Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
      Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
        I always enjoy watching the Mt Bohemia meet videos.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
        Me too. The Midwest Meet video is probably the one I anticipate the most each season.

P.S. Courtney, I also enjoyed your Alltrack video (I just bought an Alltrack in November). But I have to ask; did you receive special training in order to drive like that or did it come naturally by growing up in a snowy place?
        Sticky Icky Ickys (I think I'm in love )
        Spruce 120's (they served me well)
        Trikke Skki

Comment

Originally posted by Ukuvox View Post
          P.S. Courtney, I also enjoyed your Alltrack video (I just bought an Alltrack in November). But I have to ask; did you receive special training in order to drive like that or did it come naturally by growing up in a snowy place?
          Have a read https://www.skiboardsonline.com/foru...ad.php?t=15338
          Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
          Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
          Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by Ukuvox View Post
            Me too. The Midwest Meet video is probably the one I anticipate the most each season.

Glad you enjoy watching! We always have a great time

Another Alltrack owner? Awesome! My friend got stuck in her neighborhood the other day. I told her she probably wasn't going fast enough

I just got my Alltrack at the end of December and I still have to code the traction control to turn off completely with the button - then I'll be able to have even more fun!

Comment

That flying thru the trees though,. Love that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X