Indianhead/Blackjack Feb 2nd-6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianhead/Blackjack Feb 2nd-6th

Obliquity and I will be headed out towards northern Michigan over stupidbowl weekend(because who the hell wants to be around the Twin Cities for such a terrible event).

My wife and I will be staying on Blackjack and Obliquity and his wife will be staying on Indianhead.

Come on out for some hot(errr cold?) skiboard action; and for those in MN get away from the cities during the superbowl.

Originally posted by DJNATO10 View Post
    Obliquity and I will be headed out towards northern Michigan over stupidbowl weekend(because who the hell wants to be around the Twin Cities for such a terrible event).

My wife and I will be staying on Blackjack and Obliquity and his wife will be staying on Indianhead.

Come on out for some hot(errr cold?) skiboard action; and for those in MN get away from the cities during the superbowl.
    I used to love going to that area. I wasn't a huge fan of Blackjack, but I loved Indianhead. Big Powderhorn was great also. The U.P. is the best of the Midwest.
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I might be able to make the venture down to indianhead/black jack in early February. Most of my weekends are spoken for outside of midwest meet but I'll see how things are looking closer to the date.

Comment

Working...
      X