• Show
Clear All

Midwest Meet 2018 - Mount Bohemia, MI

Holy cow , that's a good time to be had .I hope the roads are safe to drive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
      146 inches of snow and counting!
      I never thought I'd be longing to ski in the Midwest again.
      Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I'm liking the forecast for the next week or so. Temps look to be climbing up into the 20's again, and more snow is expected.

It looks like I won't have a chance to get out on any local mountains, so I'm just going to have to try to work my legs harder in the gym. Gotta prep for that Bohemia Burn!
        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Bohemia's update from this morning: Winter storm left 6 inches of new snow. Lake effect throughout the weekend with 4 to 8 more inches expected.

Comment

Bohemia's update from this morning: Winter storm left 6 inches of new snow. Lake effect throughout the weekend with 4 to 8 more inches expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Comment

Midwest Meet 2018 - Mount Bohemia, MI

I hope you all will make us jealous for those of us missing this, so show some good pictures

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Old Tyler is going to drive up Wednesday. That brings us up to 7 people at the blue house for a cost or about $84 each.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey all. Dinner reservations at carmalitas are for 7 pm on Friday, I reserved for 12 just in case Nick shows up. It snowed another foot Monday night, went riding yesterday and it was absolutely incredible. There should be plenty of powder stashes.

Low in behold we do have an incoming heat wave apparently, hard to tell just how the snow will transform Friday afternoon, I can say we have a massive base that isn't going anywhere and it will be t shirt weather. Hopefully dropping more snow at night.

I'll be working Thursday night if any of the crew want to swing by Shutes for a drink, I can have some pizza ordered too, the pie place closes at 10.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and some time off work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to hear there's a nice base. Hopefully they're wrong and it doesn't get quite warm enough to rain. It'll be a blast regardless - see you soon George!

Comment

I wish I was there! Have one at Schute's for me!
                      Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
                      Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
                      Boots: Lange xt100
                      portfolio

Comment

A little bit of history from the official skiboard historian:

Thanks to everyone who made the trek (and George too)! Always a good time

Comment

Hope everyone made it home ok!

Comment

Edit drop

Here’s this year’s video! Thanks again to all of you who continue to make this so much fun. It’s hard to believe we’ve been doing this for nine years already.

It only took about 10 hours to upload on the hotel wifi

Comment

Here’s this year’s video! Thanks again to all of you who continue to make this so much fun. It’s hard to believe we’ve been doing this for nine years already.

It only took about 10 hours to upload on the hotel wifi

Thank you again for putting this together as always!

In the picture you used for this video i just noticed that everyone else has their jackets are all zipped up and they are covering their necks and most of their faces, sissy's!
                              Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                              X