No announcement yet.

Midwest Meet 2018 - Mount Bohemia, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be picking up Tim at the Airport on Thursday followed by Brian at the train station, both in Milwaukee. We will then drive north and see where and when we are in the area and decide on skiing Ripley. Should be about 5.5-6 hour drive, depending on weather of course. We are all staying at the big house so we cover 3 there. Only a short time to wait Tyler!!
    Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Perfect - that gives us at least 6 at the house, bringing the cost under $100/person for Thursday night - Sunday morning. Can't wait!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Old man calls a bed!
        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

I'll crash in the servants quarters

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post

Well then, I'll have my eggs over easy and my toast lightly browned.

Comment

Originally posted by adeehr View Post
              Well then, I'll have my eggs over easy and my toast lightly browned.
              I'll take the same! As the shortest person it just wouldn't be nice to make someone 6ft tall sleep in the shortest bed [emoji6]

Comment

Roommate wanted!

Hey gang,

John and I are still looking for a roommate for Bohemia. We have a full bedroom free with a king size bed. John and I have stayed at this place the last 2 years. It is a pretty sweet place! The cost is $50 per night per person if we have 3 people. Please let me know if you are interested. It would be great to add one more person to house.

Comment

Originally posted by g.dub View Post
                  there won't be above the bar debauchery this year...
                  Now ill never experience upstairs

Comment

us snailboys have a yurt this year let me know if you need to drop a bag in there etc.

but will probably pitch in for a night at blue after shutes

Comment

Originally posted by jackschmid View Post
                      us snailboys have a yurt this year let me know if you need to drop a bag in there etc.

but will probably pitch in for a night at blue after shutes
                      How many snail bois are coming? Making dinner reservations soon, there's like 10 of us I think plus snails for Friday night? Lol. Looks like we'll have some live music at shutes for some after dinner entertainment.

Conditions report: Tons of snow! It's awesome! Today was epic, Ill make a short vid when I go riding on Sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                        To qualify for those accommodations, you must be able to replicate George's Irish/Russian/Yupper accent, as demonstrated in his appearance in the Yupper Cribs video.

I'm fine with sleeping on the floor. I can bring a setup for that as my second checked bag. My only stipulation is that I have a spot on the floor of the room I was in last time. That will allow me to get to bed at a more adult time, and you kids can stay up late downstairs. If Andrew takes the bed in that room, that'll put both old guys in one spot.
                        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                          To qualify for those accommodations, you must be able to replicate George's Irish/Russian/Yupper accent, as demonstrated in his appearance in the Yupper Cribs video.

I'm fine with sleeping on the floor. I can bring a setup for that as my second checked bag. My only stipulation is that I have a spot on the floor of the room I was in last time. That will allow me to get to bed at a more adult time, and you kids can stay up late downstairs. If Andrew takes the bed in that room, that'll put both old guys in one spot.
                          I have 2 cots I can bring a long as well, this could help if we need more 'floor' space. Heck I really don't care, I can sleep on a cot, but figured the old man can use his age for something!

Comment

Originally posted by adeehr View Post
                            I have 2 cots I can bring a long as well, this could help if we need more 'floor' space. Heck I really don't care, I can sleep on a cot, but figured the old man can use his age for something!
                            I'll take one of the cots. That'll work well for me.
                            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

146 inches of snow and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by g.dub View Post
                                How many snail bois are coming? Making dinner reservations soon, there's like 10 of us I think plus snails for Friday night? Lol. Looks like we'll have some live music at shutes for some after dinner entertainment.

Conditions report: Tons of snow! It's awesome! Today was epic, Ill make a short vid when I go riding on Sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                                i cant force them to go anywhere, just me probably

Comment

Working...
                                X