Midwest Meet 2018 - Mount Bohemia, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
    I've booked the historic house starting Thursday, January 18.

Minnesota is getting a little snow today, so I figured it was a sign to get details firmed up
    What are our costs and how many does it sleep (not 2 to a bed, I only sleep with my wife!)
    Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by adeehr View Post
      What are our costs and how many does it sleep (not 2 to a bed, I only sleep with my wife!)
      Details in the first post, but should only run $70-$90 each, maybe more for folks arriving Thursday.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Details in the first post, but should only run $70-$90 each, maybe more for folks arriving Thursday.

hmmm, you expect me to read now?
        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

Calumet got almost a foot of wet sloppy snow over this weekend, we made the papers in Detroit.. must have been a really slow news day, but if thats any indicator things are looking good!

Comment

hmmm, you expect me to read now?
            Lonie is counting on it.

Comment

I haven't quite gotten into "skiboard mode" yet, but this cold turn in the weather is changing that.

I'm planning my normal carpool with Andrew, and I think we're shooting for coming up Thursday this year. I'd love to do West Fest after, but I haven't figured out my vacation day budget for next year.
              RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                I'd love to do West Fest after, but I haven't figured out my vacation day budget for next year.
                You won't regret using those vacation days for West Fest!!!

Comment

Guess im not coming since im not on the confirmed list...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jackschmid View Post
                    Guess im not coming since im not on the confirmed list...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Oh.. did someone invite you? [emoji6]

Comment

Oh.. did someone invite you? [emoji6]

Oh man that's a good one!

Comment

Oh man that's a good one!
                        Everyone is invited and we're all very nice

Comment

$99 season passes are on sale now through December 2 at www.mtbohemia.com.

One note: Pay attention to the date you bought your last pass, not necessarily what dates it lists when you open it. Last year I bought a two year pass but when I opened the link it had the wrong dates listed. I checked with Bohemia and they said they had a few issues last year, but that I was covered.

Comment

$99 season passes are on sale now through December 2 at www.mtbohemia.com.

One note: Pay attention to the date you bought your last pass, not necessarily what dates it lists when you open it. Last year I bought a two year pass but when I opened the link it had the wrong dates listed. I checked with Bohemia and they said they had a few issues last year, but that I was covered.
                            Just bought my pass. Interesting that they build in $18 now to replace the stupid $1 use fee every time you used it.

Lonnie, this is a step in the same direction as big resorts, pay one price, add on a fee. Either he's getting smarter or...well I'm going to go with whatever other explanation people can come up with, because getting smarter isn't the reason!

Comment

Last call! $99 season pass sale ends tonight.

Comment

$99 Season pass?

You mean last call to get your $117 season pass! Gotta love it!

Last call! $99 season pass sale ends tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X