Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: A bunch of boards, bindings, and boots

Hi all,

I'm moving very shortly so it's time to clean out some gear I'm not using. I'd love to get this gear to someone who will get some use out of it. Here's what I have available:
    • 2013 Rvl8 Condor boards 110cm - $100 SOLD
    • 2014 Rvl8 Blunt boards 88cm - $50 SOLD
    • 2014 Snowjam Phenom boards 90cm - $50 SOLD
    • ??? Groove Air Force One boards 75cm - $25 SOLD
    • Composite Spruce Riser release bindings with leashes - $75 SOLD
    • Modified M8trix Softboot bindings w/ Summit Riser - $50 Forgot one buckle is hard to undo, reduced price!
    • Forum Fastplant? Boots Size 10 - $50

All prices don't include shipping; PM me if you might be interested and I'll get you the shipping price. Paypal is preferred but I'll also accept bitcoin if you're into that
    Last edited by snowjam; 03-20-2017, 04:44 PM. Reason: Updated to reflect sold gear

Pm sent. Hopefully I'm first in line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm sent as well

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
      Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
      Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
      Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Hi all,

All the boards and the Spruce Risers are sold. Tried to reply to any PM's unless your inbox was full.

I do still have the softboot binding setup and snowboard boots available!

Comment

Working...
        X