Shredfest IX Pictures & Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavenly Pow Day

This was easily a top five day. Words cannot express how much fun we had.

Comment

Good times at Kirkwood

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 1 at Heavenly:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Mott Canyon at Heavenly:

sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

Great shots, Slow! It was great to see you and Maria again

Comment

Day 2 at Kirkwood:

sigpic

Comment

"The Wall" at Kirkwood:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                  Great shots, Slow! It was great to see you and Maria again

Nothing compared to your videos, lol.

It was great seeing you again Courtney. Always amazed at your riding skills.

Much better weather than the last time we rode in the deep freeze of Minnesota!

sigpic

Comment

Day 3 at Sierra at Tahoe:

sigpic

Comment

South Lake Tahoe:

sigpic

Comment

Thank you everyone. This could have been the best skiboarding trip ever. I'm sorry I had to leave early. As some of you know my subaru broke down and had to be towed home so I had to arrange that and go on the tow truck's schedule. I appreciate you all so much. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                          Thank you everyone. This could have been the best skiboarding trip ever. I'm sorry I had to leave early. As some of you know my subaru broke down and had to be towed home so I had to arrange that and go on the tow truck's schedule. I appreciate you all so much. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
                          We all appreciated the couple of days we were able to ride with you Greco. I hope all goes well with the repair or replacement.
                          sigpic

Comment

Upon further inspection, I can definitely go faster.

We'll have to do a side by side next time

Comment

Sierra-at-Tahoe

We had a great time at Sierra. Fast groomers, tight trees and plenty of untouched powder.

Comment

Slow, you've got some great pics. My favorite is the group pic that looks to be the top of the Sky Express looking at the top of the SkyLine Trail. You see lots of pics pointed towards the lake, but that ridge line always makes me think of a giant bonsai garden with all those gnarly trees barely clinging to life. That pic is a great example of how harsh an environment they do live in.

If you happen to have more pics of the rocks & trees above the Skyline Trail, I'd love to see them. That trail is my favorite cat track. I'd love to make a bonsai garden in my backyard using that trail as inspiration.

BTW, what camera did you use to take those?

Courtney, you do a wonderful job on your videos. I appreciate the time, effort and talent you put into them. Oh, and remind me not to follow you through tight trees, I'd probably get stuck like a cartoon character

Comment

Working...
                                X