No announcement yet.

Stuff & Things | RVL8 Skiboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With these videos ,I have re-found my enjoyment for these small fat skis--skiboards. It's been a little bit since I've bought new skis and actually gotten out in the white stuff.
    I got a decent tax return and I bought. A few new pairs of skiboards and riser and bindings. Then a trip to Mammoth and I buy a season pass for the rest of this year and next year too. I hope to make the 10th annual Shredfest and have the opportunity to meet and ski with some of you guys and gals
    Tom

Comment

Tom,

That is great to hear.
      Maybe we will get to see you out there next year!
      facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
        Tom,

That is great to hear.
        Maybe we will get to see you out there next year!
        Most definitely, this looks like living life not live to work ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Back and ready for another season of riding and filming! Looking back on these videos from last year makes me hope that this year is even half as fun. I plan on riding / filming as much as time allows me to on the east coast, but I am still not sure If I will be able to make it out to Tahoe this year since I currently have a lot on my plate.

Hope to see some of you out on the slopes!
          RVL8
          \______^=======^______/
          www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
            BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Back and ready for another season of riding and filming! Looking back on these videos from last year makes me hope that this year is even half as fun. I plan on riding / filming as much as time allows me to on the east coast, but I am still not sure If I will be able to make it out to Tahoe this year since I currently have a lot on my plate.

Hope to see some of you out on the slopes!
            Sounds like you need to eat a little faster and clean that plate up asap.
            Don't regret missing X , I hope it's the best and biggest ever.. it will be my first , and possibly my second time not being the only Skiboarder on the mountain.. I will be in Utah in January for my first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Great channel Talon! Just ordered some RVL8 Rockered Condors after watching your vids, can't wait to try them out!

Comment

Working...
              X