1. #1 WTB: Releaseable bindings/riser for RVL8 Revolts 
    Junior Skiboarder
    Hey Folks, I'm new... just picked up some RVL8 Revolts from a member and am in need of some Releaseable bindings...

From what I've read, it looks like I'm in need of a Spruce riser and set of decent bindings...

Advice on which combination along with anyone that has some of these sitting in their garage just collecting dust, would be appreciated!

Cheers...

I have a pair of Spruce Risers with Tyrolia SP 100 bindings, these are listed as the "Sport" model. They are paired with a set of Spruce 120s and I was reluctant to break the package up. So, I you are interested in some longer boards for you quiver as well as bindings, they might be an option.

Just these, nothing else !

Junior Skiboarder
    I totally appreciate the offer but as a newb on a budget, I think it wouldn't be wise for me to buy a second set of boards (yet)...

If you change your mind about separating the risers/boards, let me know! I will need to get something within the next few weeks...

Thanks!