Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK - RVL8 Blunts and Line FF Cam bindings For Sale

SOLD

UK only, as shipping from the UK to anywhere else in the world from here, costs a fortune.

I have a pair of the original model, 2014 RVL8 Rockered Blunts for sale together with some Line FF Cam non-release bindings (no leashes).
    The skiboard's topsheets feature the black and white, yin yang graphics by Martin Azevedo. Bases are in decent condition. No gouges or repairs just a few small scuffs from normal use. They have been waxed ready for use. The topsheets have a few "nibbles" around the edges from normal use but as you can see in the photos, nothing major.

£125 + the cost of shipping. They'll be well packed as I have the original shipping box.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in buying the boards.

The bindings have a few extra holes in them but nothing that will affect their functionality. BTW The holes in between the binding screws were there when Line made them!

Last edited by Gromit; 11-27-2016, 09:23 AM. Reason: SOLD
    Spruce Crossbow 115 "Ski Track" skiboards - My Go To skiboards
    Tyrolia Attack2 13 GW release bindings on Spruce Risers
    Nordica HF110 ski boots

Those Line ff Cams are the best nonrelease binding ever made for ride swapping due to the clever no-tool quick adjust feature, and they're getting harder to come by all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Those Line ff Cams are the best nonrelease binding ever made for ride swapping due to the clever no-tool quick adjust feature, and they're getting harder to come by all the time.
      True. They are also great for diy mods as the heel and toe piece can be made to slide.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
      Crossbow (go to dream board)
      Most everything else over time.
      Go Android

Comment

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
        True. They are also great for diy mods as the heel and toe piece can be made to slide.
        Just in case folk were wondering what valmorel means, search for his earlier threads about semi-release/twist-out bindings. My FF Cams were modified for me by him, to produce some semi-release bindings.
        I have reversed all of the mods. For the record, I now use Spruce Risers with release bindings.
        Nordica HF110 ski boots

Comment

Yup, all mine now.

Thank you Gromit!! Everything went off without a hitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenartalot View Post
            Thank you Gromit!! Everything went off without a hitch.
            That's good. I hope that you enjoy some great times riding them.
            Nordica HF110 ski boots

Comment

Working...
            X