X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be around
    Nick Schaefer

Comment

I think I've missed enough years in a row now. I don't start teaching until the 23rd, so I should be able to make it this year.
      Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
      Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
      Boots: Lange xt100
      portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by ZwingZ View Post
        I think I've missed enough years in a row now. I don't start teaching until the 23rd, so I should be able to make it this year.
        Yes!

Comment

Season Passes on Sale!

Bohemia season passes are on sale now through Saturday, December 3.

If you purchased a multi-year pass, make sure you look at the date that the email was sent and add the years to that - the descriptions are a little misleading.

Don't miss out! http://www.mtbohemia.com/season-passes/

Comment

Sweet!
            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Aww yea! Can't wait.

Season pass bought.
              Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Season pass for 2 years bought!
                Boards:
                RVL8 2012 Rockered Condor 110cm
                RVL8 2011 Kirk Thompson Pro "KTP" 101cm
                RVL8 2012 Rumspringa "MaryJane" 103cm
                RVL8 2007 ALP 110cm

Bindings:
                Bomber Elite2
                RVL8 2014 Receptor "Black"
                Spruce Composite Riser

Boots:
                Nordica Ace of Spades 2013

Comment

Looks like we're up to fourteen confirmed attendees, which is quite decent. It would be great to break twenty this year.

Where are the Tyler's?
                  RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ElkCloner View Post
                    Jack ur the oldest to me
                    wat brick says goes.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                      Where are the Tyler's?
                      Hi.

Count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by jackschmid View Post
                        wat brick says goes.
                        ... right out the window
                        Signatures are the online equivalent of an elevator fart. Here's anther one for you: CUPCAKE!

Comment

Season pass bought. Tim, Andrew - Carpool? Also, is there room at the hotel for me?
                          Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
                          Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
                          Boots: Lange xt100
                          portfolio

Comment

Season pass bought. Tim, Andrew - Carpool? Also, is there room at the hotel for me?
                            Yes and if you want to bunk in our hotel room, yes. I built a house a couple years ago, so I live in Chilton still, just a different address, but you surely can come with us!
                            Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

Im Confirmed

Im all in now for sure.

Pass purchased.

Money to Jake for the room.

Just need to figure out the final travel details. But many thanks to Jake for being super accommodating with everything... Courtney how long was your trip to Jay that year we did the big Jay Jam, i might give you a run for your money on this one. haha

Comment

Originally posted by bec2745 View Post
                                Im all in now for sure.

Pass purchased.

Money to Jake for the room.

Just need to figure out the final travel details. But many thanks to Jake for being super accommodating with everything... Courtney how long was your trip to Jay that year we did the big Jay Jam, i might give you a run for your money on this one. haha
                                She drove 6 hours from MSP to my house in WI. Then 6 hours to Shaggy in OH, then 6 hours to NY then 6 more to Jay. So 24 hours in each direction. That was a fun trip, traveling with people I didn't know and being pulled over at 2 am at the IN/OH border in my wifes car, with a woman who wasn't my wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X