Snowshoe WV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowshoe WV

FYI - Snowshoe Ridiculous Season Pass now available here: http://www.snowshoemtn.com/tickets-a...ason-pass.aspx

For anybody in the area, I'm planning a late season trip in mid-March...probably Mar 18-20. Also planning a trip end of Feb-early Mar to Timberline Four Seasons, also in WV.

Let me know if you want to meet up!

My ride:
    2012 RVL8 Rockered Condors
    540 Team Stark bindings w/SBOL/RVL8 upgrade
    2019 BluntXLs
    540 Team Stark bindings with RVL8 softboot upgrade

last trip of the season

I was up at Snowshoe last weekend, not too bad - typical spring conditions, but I LOVED my new setup with the Rockered Condors and SBOL modified 540 Team Stark bindings!

Anyway, I will be up at Snowshoe again this weekend (March 18-20) for one last time this season if anybody is looking to skiboard or meet up.
    2019 BluntXLs

Comment

Do you think there will be any snow left? I'm somewhat tempted to do the 4-hour ride... I'll be in Utah the week after that, so not under pressure to get one more skiing day in if the conditions are crappy, but if the conditions still look good, I might do it.

Comment

last weekend the conditions were better than i expected, but still " spring" conditions. I just checked the snowbreport and it looks like a few more runs/lifts have been closed since then, but thatis to be expected this late in the season...they close next weekend i think. Anyway, it looks like the western territory is all open, which is where i soend most of my time anyway.
        2019 BluntXLs

Comment

Working...
        X