ParkCity Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ParkCity Fun

I spend a good deal of time up at ParkCity. If anyone wants to meet n' ride let me know.
    Boards: 15 Blunt XL / 13 Slapdash
    Bindings: Bomber 2 Elite / Zero Pro
    Boots: Atomic Hawx 2.0 100

Pm'ed you.
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I should be back for a long weekend in Towards the end of March. I get free passes to Snowbasin through the Powder Alliance so I may go there as well.
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

I guess I should mention that I'll be out of town from Feb 20 - March 15, but other than those days I'll be spending a bit of time at ParkCity. I still have my 6 buddy passes that are up for grabs they are $85 instead of $122

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
          I should be back for a long weekend in Towards the end of March. I get free passes to Snowbasin through the Powder Alliance so I may go there as well.
          I should be around late March. I see if I can find a pass to join you guys for a day at Snowbasin.

Comment

Originally posted by kyu View Post
            I should be around late March. I see if I can find a pass to join you guys for a day at Snowbasin.
            The Southwest Spring sale ends tomorrow, so I booked my flights today,

I shall be able to ski from Thursday 17th March through to Sunday 20th March. I get three free passes to ski Snowbasin, so will probably base my trip around there and stay in Ogden. The passes are blacked out for Saturday, so I may do Powder Mountain or even scoot over to Park City or one of the Cottonwood resorts.

It would be great to ski with you again.
            Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Working...
            X