'07 "soft" ALPs
    Eyeball DLPs
    125 LEs
    Ospreys mounted bindings
    Crossbows
    Spruce riser release bindings
    Sometimes borrower of Chad's spare Blunt XLs

Comment

This video really shows the unique vibe at Bohemia. There's also a brief appearance from the ABBA bus.

Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Good no call on going back for part 2 this year. We had our son this morning. 2 weeks early. August Fick will be on the slopes as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

A few quick highlights from this weekend

Marshall

Tyler

Brick

Comment

Originally posted by Bikeplatt View Post
              Good no call on going back for part 2 this year. We had our son this morning. 2 weeks early. August Fick will be on the slopes as soon as possible.
              Congratulations!

Looks like those who made it had a good time. I really wish I could have joined, especially seeing that you went and did some exploring without me
              RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Next time the place isn't buried in ten feet of snow, we'll return

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                  Congratulations!

Looks like those who made it had a good time. I really wish I could have joined, especially seeing that you went and did some exploring without me
                  Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                  Next time the place isn't buried in ten feet of snow, we'll return

I have the itch to road trip west again this summer. I'd be up for a UP detour.

Comment

I'm always game for visiting the U.P.

By May / June it'll probably be nice and dry. We could easily spend all day at that place.

Tim, if you visit Andrew this summer we'll have to make it out there!

Comment

The latest shenanigans from the meltdown at Mount Bohemia with Brick (ElkCloner), Marshall (Maverick) and Tyler (tphelps927). Guest appearances by Jack Schmid's friends, the one armed man and Christian Pike.

Comment

Working...
                      X