Back to Bohemia (Michigan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Bohemia (Michigan)

Hey everyone, let's go back to Mount Bohemia.

When?
    We've decided on March 11 - 13 (riding Friday - Sunday).

Lodging
    I've reserved one room at the American Inn in Calumet, MI for Thursday - Sunday. Rooms appear to be limited, so if you'd like to stay in Calumet, grab a room as soon as possible or check out a private rental property. Worst case scenario, it looks like hotels in Houghton have availability (just a slightly longer drive).

Car pools
    I'll be driving from Minneapolis on Thursday (afternoon ideally). If you'd like to catch a ride with me I can pick up at MSP and will have room for up to 3 people if we pack light.

Who's coming?
    Let me know you're in for sure and I'll update our list!

Confirmed
    Courtney
    Brick
    Marshall
    Tyler
    Nick

Tentatively attending
    Sam

People we haven't heard back from
    Jake

Attending in spirit
    Tim

Traitors
    Jack

later the better for me....ive been ignoring everyone and skiing all the time so i need a little gap haha

Comment

snows been hitting boho daily since the meet and temps have been staying above average so the lake effect machine won't be turning off anytime soon, if ever! The only weekends I can't do is March 11-13, I'll be out in Oakland, CA for a wedding, and Feb 26-28 is a rough one because work will be crazy friday and saturday night ( big sled dog race).

Comment

I might have to make another trip before we go back. Looks like the third weekend in March is looking the best for everyone. Wouldn't be the same without our guide!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I can do the 11-13th of March, otherwise, I'll be out. As I said at the first meet, though, I don't mind missing the second meet. I had a great time last weekend, so I'm good for this season if that's what works out.
          RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

I've updated the poll to include the two weekends most people are available. Anyone else thinking about joining us? Let us know when you're available

Comment

Looks like George and Tim have to fight it out.

Comment

Ok, I guess I'll have to be the decision maker

Although we'll miss George, let's go with March 11 - 13 so Tim can get another weekend on his season pass.

Tim, you're now required to attend.

New rule: If you own a cat shirt, you must bring it.

I've updated the first post. If you're definitely coming, let me know and I'll get a list of confirmed riders going.

Comment

I'll be in the Bay area so with any luck, I'll be riding Tahoe or something that sunday/monday. It'll just be a much smaller, satellite midwest meet happening in CA. At the same time. I'd like to see Tim get more pass usage too. The snow has been great, this is last weekend when it was in the upper 30's and sunny. We've gotten a fresh foot since then.

Comment

Nice! You should hit up Scott (sempai) while you're in Tahoe

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

I'll be there. Since it is my first attendance this year and I missed the official, Andrew you are required as well. Courtney, I'll crash your room if that's alright. Tyler says he's in, but if it doesn't work out I'll fly into msp. Tim and I can go to the Lego store again!

Comment

I'm tentatively in, and I call the last spot in Courtney's party wagon. I have my vacation requests in, but I won't book tickets until a couple weeks out when I can see what the weather is doing. I'm hoping the season runs late and we still have plenty of snow.

I will be sure to bring the cat shirt, meow.
                          RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

You're coming. Meow

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just confirmed the details with Marshall. I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                              X