X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll miss you Tim! Don't give up on the double trip club yet

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've still got a room reserved at the AmericInn, does anyone still need lodging?

Comment

Looks like it might be four total. I say we total the cost of 2 rooms, split it by 4 and even up.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
          We'll miss you Tim! Don't give up on the double trip club yet

Will we miss him?! I say we take a night make a dummy, put a cat shirt on it, and huck it over cliffs. If it still gives us the same laughs; We have our answer!

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
            Will we miss him?! I say we take a night make a dummy, put a cat shirt on it, and huck it over cliffs. If it still gives us the same laughs; We have our answer!
            Just make sure there are some elastomers in there somewhere.
            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

I'm trying to make this work. As of now, I will be driving up from Milwaukee friday night, and getting to the hotel pretty late. Tim, if you flew into Milwaukee we could ride up together in my car? would that make it doable for you?
              Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
              Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
              Boots: Lange xt100
              portfolio

Comment

Hope you can make it!

The weather is looking pretty nice.

Comment

Looks like you guys will be riding out the end of Boho this year, was out yesterday and coverage was still very good and conditions were soft springy and really fun/fast for a half the day and sticky by the end, hard to tell how it'll hold up over the next but the cloud coverage should help out, and seeing as temps are going to be warm at least it won't be icy! Have fun, looks like jackets will be optional this time around.

Comment

We might be in for some crowds on Saturday.

Beach Party at Bohemia - Saturday March 12th
                    2 for 1 lift tickets
                    Best costume wins four seats to snowcat skiing at Voodoo next year
                    Bikini Race- winner wins a 25 year season pass to Bohemia
                    Egg hunt- grand prize is a ten year season pass to Bohemia

Comment

25 year pass? Sign me up.

Comment

You got this!

Comment

Originally posted by ZwingZ View Post
                          I'm trying to make this work. As of now, I will be driving up from Milwaukee friday night, and getting to the hotel pretty late. Tim, if you flew into Milwaukee we could ride up together in my car? would that make it doable for you?
                          That would be awesome, but at this point I wouldn't hold out much hope. I'll still check for some last minute deals on flights later this week just in case.

The season is basically done in this area. Temps will be in the 70's by mid-week. This really makes me wish I could make it out. I enjoy spring conditions at Bohemia.
                          RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

The forecast is changing quickly. Looks like we might have some rain on Sunday.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Should we start a find to help alleviate Tims ticket cost?!

Comment

Great spring conditions and sunshine at Bohemia! Great way to close out the season.

While waiting for the bus, we hitchhiked and it actually worked

The legendary ABBA bus

Extracurricular trespassing

Comment

Working...
                                X