Matrix FSX 75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix FSX 75

Hi Team, I would love to hear your opinions about this Brand/model.

This is an entry level skiblade. Capped construction, composite (plastic) bindings, narrow. Great fun for a beginner to cruise the groomers on, but inadequate quality for much else. Many of us started on products like this, then quickly moved on. I still have my old blades, wouldn't pay over $100 for a product like this.
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
      This is an entry level skiblade. Capped construction, composite (plastic) bindings, narrow. Great fun for a beginner to cruise the groomers on, but inadequate quality for much else. Many of us started on products like this, then quickly moved on. I still have my old blades, wouldn't pay over $100 for a product like this.
      You will have a great time on these if you are just learning to ski and sticking 100% to easy groomed runs, but the second you have any fresh snow, are trying to ski off piste, or want to play around in the park...the performance is going to hold you back (and maybe even be a bit dangerous given the less durable bindings and overall construction.

Comment

Working...
      X