Mammoth Opening Day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mammoth Opening Day !

Sempai and I plan to be at Mammoth tomorrow Thursday 11/4/2015 for opening day. NIce early season storm , has two lifts going with access to the upper mountain . Join us if you can ! I hear that Sempai has a pair of Spliff protos that Greco has sent him to test out as well !

Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Can't say I'm not jelly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working on it
      rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
      ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
        I hear that Sempai has a pair of Spliff protos that Greco has sent him to test out as well!
        All waxed and ready to ride!
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
          .... I hear that Sempai has a pair of Spliff protos that Greco has sent him to test out as well ......
          Grrrr. I hate that guy .... .... my winter "kit" is all ready to go all but for the pending arrival of my new Spliffs. You guys are killing me out West. It was in the 70s today here in the East. No sign of this winter other than the falling leaves.
          Boards:
          2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
          2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
          2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
          2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
          2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
          2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
          2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
          2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
            Grrrr. I hate that guy .... .... my winter "kit" is all ready to go all but for the pending arrival of my new Spliffs. You guys are killing me out West. It was in the 70s today here in the East. No sign of this winter other than the falling leaves.
            Agreed. The last two years my home mountain opened early December. With this current weather and forecast, I'm worried it won't open until January. 70's is nice, but not in November when I'm ready to ski!

Comment

At least you guys have a home mountain. Closest thing to me is a golf course with a big hill that they sometimes let you ski on if it snows enough.

Comment

Originally posted by macrophotog View Post
                Agreed. The last two years my home mountain opened early December. With this current weather and forecast, I'm worried it won't open until January. 70's is nice, but not in November when I'm ready to ski!
                Nah, it can change overnight and we wouldn't be skiers of we weren't optimists, right?
                Crossbow (go to dream board)
                Most everything else over time.
                Go Android

Comment

Originally posted by beeby11 View Post
                  At least you guys have a home mountain. Closest thing to me is a golf course with a big hill that they sometimes let you ski on if it snows enough.
                  You forgetting year round snow skiing at Xscape? Trust me, it's much more fun in there on shorties . . . . .
                  Crossbow (go to dream board)
                  Most everything else over time.
                  Go Android

Comment

I have never really tried park or any kind of serious jumps, it just seems to get a bit boring there after a while. Maybe that's because i have only really been there on longer skis

Comment

Double thumbs up from me on the spliffs. Edge hold like there's no tomorrow. Decent in powder too.
                      Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                        Double thumbs up from me on the spliffs. Edge hold like there's no tomorrow. Decent in powder too.
                        Thanks for the mid day report, BUT where are the pictures?
                        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
                            Thanks for the mid day report, BUT where are the pictures?
                            You'll have to be patient. Pics and video to come.
                            Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                            Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

You'll have to be patient. Pics and video to come.
                              I just took a look at the video we shot. Nearly all of it is useless.
                              Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                              Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

Working...
                              X