Shredfest VIII (2016) Schedule - North Lake Tahoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wjeong View Post
    I just bought mine online at the resort website. Senior tickets are $87. I pick them up there. That's a good price if it's for non senior. Only if the resort is closed due to winds will the plans change.
    Yep - just noticed that was the senior price, and I don't qualify

Comment

Originally posted by macrophotog View Post
      Yep - just noticed that was the senior price, and I don't qualify
      Yep...the Regular price through liftopia is $99. A day.
      rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
      ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Latest forecast

Latest forecast is for snow wednesday into thursday , then clear , sunny and warm temps for Shredfest proper
        the existing snowpack is excellent at the resorts and the added snow will be great to get things in good shape for Shredfest
        see everyone soon! travel in and around tahoe during shredfest should be fine with clear roads
        Here is the winter storm warning for Wednesday through Thursday.

WEST SLOPE NORTHERN SIERRA NEVADA-
        INCLUDING THE CITY OF...BLUE CANYON
        1200 PM PST MON FEB 15 2016

...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
        THURSDAY AFTERNOON...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO HAS ISSUED A WINTER
        STORM WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
        THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

* MAIN IMPACT: PERIODS OF HEAVY SNOW AND STRONG WINDS. EXPECT
        HAZARDOUS TRAVEL, CHAIN REQUIREMENTS, AND POSSIBLE DELAYS.

* CONFIDENCE...HIGH

* TIMING...LIGHT SNOW BEGINS AROUND MIDDAY INTO EARLY AFTERNOON
        WEDNESDAY, BECOMING MODERATE TO HEAVY WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON INTO
        EVENING AND CONTINUING INTO THURSDAY MORNING.

* LOCATIONS...INTERSTATE 80...HIGHWAYS 50, 88, 89, AND 4.

* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...1 TO 2 FEET POSSIBLE ABOVE 6000 FEET WITH
        UP TO 10 INCHES ABOVE 5000 FEET TAPERING TO A COUPLE INCHES
        DOWN TO 3500 FEET.

* SNOW LEVELS...INITIALLY ABOVE 6500 FEET WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON,
        LOWERING TO AROUND 3500 TO 4000 FEET THURSDAY MORNING.

* WINDS...GUSTY SOUTH TO SOUTHWEST WIND UP TO 50 MPH OVER HIGHER
        TERRAIN AT TIMES.
        Boards :
        Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
        Boots
        K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
        Bindings:
        Zero Pro Non release Binding
        Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
        Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
        Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
        Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Buddy Pass discount

I was wondering what the Buddy Passes will bring the N'star ticket price down to? Thanks.

Shawn

P.S. Ricky, your inbox appears to be full.
          171cm/190lbs
          Current Favorites:
          RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
          Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
          Other boards I'm trying:
          Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
            I was wondering what the Buddy Passes will bring the N'star ticket price down to? Thanks.

Shawn

P.S. Ricky, your inbox appears to be full.
            Down to 85 dollars with buddy pass
            Boards :
            Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
            Boots
            K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
            Bindings:
            Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)

Comment

Just cleared my in box...
              rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
              ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
                Down to 85 dollars with buddy pass
                Don't buy your lift ticket at Northstar without seeing me, Fred, Jenny or Marianne. We should have buddy passes for anyone who needs one.
                Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
                Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
                Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
                History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Thanks, Jack. Thanks, Wendell.
                  171cm/190lbs
                  Current Favorites:
                  Other boards I'm trying:

Comment

Sugarbowl meet up details

for those joining us on Saturday morning at Sugarbowl , we are meeting at the MT JUDAH main parking ticket windows . NOT the gondola ticket windows. When approaching Sugarbowl from the highway 80 exit .. you will first pass the Gondola parking lot , DO NOT PARK THERE , keep on going to the signs directing you to the MT. JUDAH main parking area, park there and go to the ticket windows . We will meet at the MT JUDAH ticket windows at 900am. Should be great conditions after the storm Wed and Thursday.
                    Boards :
                    Boots
                    Bindings:

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
                      for those joining us on Saturday morning at Sugarbowl , we are meeting at the MT JUDAH main parking ticket windows . NOT the gondola ticket windows. When approaching Sugarbowl from the highway 80 exit .. you will first pass the Gondola parking lot , DO NOT PARK THERE , keep on going to the signs directing you to the MT. JUDAH main parking area, park there and go to the ticket windows . We will meet at the MT JUDAH ticket windows at 900am. Should be great conditions after the storm Wed and Thursday.
                      So, what should we be riding on Saturday - or what will everyone else be riding? Since there will be a refresh of snow late in the week, will we be doing all off-piste?

Comment

Originally posted by wjeong View Post
                        Don't buy your lift ticket at Northstar without seeing me, Fred, Jenny or Marianne. We should have buddy passes for anyone who needs one.

We have two Epic passes as well. We can talk about at the meet and greet... But don't buy your ticket ahead.
                        rickylink

~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

So, what should we be riding on Saturday - or what will everyone else be riding? Since there will be a refresh of snow late in the week, will we be doing all off-piste?
                          Whenever riding with Jack, plan for off-piste!
                          sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

I will be riding Spliffs , there will be some off piste soft snow .. .but I think most any skiboard will be ok , whatever you are most comfortable with when there is a bit of pow ...
                            Boards :
                            Boots
                            Bindings:

Comment

We had a nice little refresher overnight. It's still coming down lightly but tapering off. They'll probably be a couple more inches before it stops snowing completely. The forecast is to warm back up into the 40's and be sunny during the fest.

Boards/Bindings:
                              2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                              2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                              2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                              2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                              Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                              Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                                We had a nice little refresher overnight. It's still coming down lightly but tapering off. They'll probably be a couple more inches before it stops snowing completely. The forecast is to warm back up into the 40's and be sunny during the fest.

Are you going to track it out real nice for us? ;-)
                                171cm/190lbs
                                Current Favorites:
                                Other boards I'm trying:

Comment

Working...
                                X