That's a Wrap for 2014/2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a Wrap for 2014/2015

So, it's a wrap for another season of Featured Rider Profiles. I didn't get quite as many in this season since I was so busy this year. I appreciate everyone who participated and shared details about themselves with the community.

I will not be doing these next season - time to pass the torch to someone else who can continue and move them forward in new directions. If anybody is interested, you just have to step up and say you would like to take over.

Thanks again to everyone how has been profiled. It has been a lot of fun to coordinate these the past 2 seasons and I appreciate the opportunity to have done so.
    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Whoa! Hold on there skier dude. The forum asked for one more Profile before the season ends .... YOURS .... before you SKI off into the icy sunset on your long sticks you gotta post the Bluewing Profile/Eulogy.

What say you???
    Boards:
    2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
    2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
    2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
    2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
    2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
    2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
    2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
    2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
      Whoa! Hold on there skier dude. The forum asked for one more Profile before the season ends .... YOURS .... before you SKI off into the icy sunset on your long sticks you gotta post the Bluewing Profile/Eulogy.
      HERE! HERE!

You can't just leave us wondering, "Who was that Bluewinged man?''
      Sticky Icky Ickys (I think I'm in love )
      Spruce 120's (they served me well)
      Trikke Skki

Comment

I agree. Who was that Bluewinged man?
        "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Working...
        X