First GoPro Edit - Breckenridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First GoPro Edit - Breckenridge

So my ski trip FINALLY came and went. Had a blast in Breck with a group of friends. Was my first time on skiboards and with new boots, and only my 4th time skiing overall. I was on Revolt Trees and the wife was demo'ing Mary Janes. Didn't injure myself so I'd call that a success! Had a top speed challenge and I came in second with 48.6 mph. Top speed only beat me by 0.2 mph!

The wife got me a GoPro for Christmas and this was my first time playing around with the features. The editing software is really easy to use. The hardest part was syncing it up with the music. I was using a chest mount for the GoPro and every time I started going fast I would crouch and the shot would go toward my feet. Here is my first video edit ever. Let me know what you think! Make sure you have it set to 1080p to see all the glory.

Good times!

Thanks for sharing.
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Looks like you had an awesome trip, good friends, great weather and conditions and an impressive condo. You and your wife did great on skiboards. Thanks for sharing.

BTW: did one of your female friends have her arm in a sling?
      sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Ah, makes me miss Breck! Awesome weather

Comment

Great job with the video!. It makes me miss Breck too.
          Boards/Bindings:
          2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
          2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
          Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
          Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Yeah the weather was great, a little windy the first day and bluebird the last 2 days. No one was in a sling, where did you see that in the video? The timelapse feature is pretty cool on the GoPro. It is a pain to review it and put it into a video, but once it is processed and exported it came out pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by jett.hall View Post
              ..................... No one was in a sling, where did you see that in the video? .................
              If I recall it was at just over 7 minutes in the condo. One of the gals in the background. But the important thing is that it was not a sling / injury.
              sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

great video man! finally going out on my revolts for the first time tomorrow, at Winter Park. was looking for more footage, just like this. looks like y'all had a blast on them. thanks for posting here!
                Rigs as of 2021
                - RVL8 Revolt Trees w/ Tyrolia Attack2 13 Demo
                - Summit Invertigo's w/ Salomon Shift MNC 13 AT Bindings
                with Dalbello Quantum Free 110

Comment

Thanks! We went to Winter Park last year and it was great. The fact they had received 14" of snow in the previous 48 hours might have helped. I had a great time on these revolts, and my wife ended up buying the maryjanes that she was demo'ing. I didn't receive any snide remarks or anything about them, just people asking me how I liked them. Me likee! Have fun on your revolts!

Comment

Originally posted by jett.hall View Post
                    Thanks! We went to Winter Park last year and it was great. The fact they had received 14" of snow in the previous 48 hours might have helped. I had a great time on these revolts, and my wife ended up buying the maryjanes that she was demo'ing. I didn't receive any snide remarks or anything about them, just people asking me how I liked them. Me likee! Have fun on your revolts!
                    Nice. Thanks! I tried driving up to Winter Park 3 days ago, in a freaking blizzard (wasn't supposed to be damnit!) 10" at 10,000 feet was too much for my car. : ( No more delays; no more regrets!
                    Rigs as of 2021
                    - RVL8 Revolt Trees w/ Tyrolia Attack2 13 Demo
                    - Summit Invertigo's w/ Salomon Shift MNC 13 AT Bindings
                    with Dalbello Quantum Free 110

Comment

Nice Job ....just picked up a sony hope it does the job ..... nice to have the footage for the future !!
                      Twoowt Lions RVL8 Rockered Condor-Revel8 SlapDash "Crayon"-Spuce Mountain "Sherpa" 130 Red Plaid-"125 LE" White Boards-120 "Chair Lift"-Summit Boards "Marauder 125SE"-"Rocker Inverigo 118"-"Custom 110"-"Nomad 99""Jade 87"-2014 Spruce Mountain "Pro Sport Riser" Tyrolia SL 100 Bindings (2 sets-325mm & 295mm settings)-Line FF Pro & FF Cam None Release Bindings-2013/14 Nordica "13/14 Cruise 80 & 60" ski boot

Comment

Working...
                      X