Wachusett Post-and-Go Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wachusett Post-and-Go Thread

As many MA-based people hit Wachusett, leave a reply to this thread letting us know when you'll be there and how to identify you (where you'll spend time on the mountain, board type, colors of outfit) so we can meet on the mountain (very informal). I'll go after work about once a week, but would shift a day to ride with someone else.

Hope everyone is having a good season so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wachusett

We go every couple weeks or so. I have a set of Spruce 120 chairlifts, probably the only set I have seen there with Atomic Hawx boots. Going to Berkshire East on the 22nd.

Doug

Comment

Hey all; heading to WaWa tonight. 6-9ish. I'll be over on the "summit" runs (Conifer/Smith/10th) and then lapping the park. Black jacket, red pants, white skiboards. Sorry for the short notice.

Comment

Wachusett tonight; same time, same runs. Modified my bindings, so here may be some tinkering going on. Red pants with a RVL*8 patch on the back, right on the right heel.

Comment

Forgot to post today, but I'll be at Wachusett on Thursdays from 3:00pm-7:00pm for the next few weeks. I have a sticker covered helmet, a black jacket, bright red pants, and I'm on Sherpas. I'm typically in the summit area accompanied by a clumsy guy on KTPs dressed in all black.

Comment

...I'll try to make it out there on Thursday, maybe as early as 5. That should be my first day on Revolts; jumping up quite a bit in size from my current setup, but we'll see. I was there last night. Not too crowded. Park setup is finally established, not sure how much you hit. Step-down launch on the left side was good, and launching of the jump knuckles was enough for me (not up for the 25s yet).

Comment

Won't be going Thursday; will be there tomorrow, if the roads cooperate. Same time (6-10), same place. Will still be on the Jedi's.

Comment

I will also be there tomorrow. Time not definite, but right now I'm shooting for 2:00-8:00.

Comment

Should be @ Wachussett from 10//11 am to 4. Hope its snowing ! Like to work the Rocker boards a bit :-)
                  Twoowt Lions RVL8 Rockered Condor-Revel8 SlapDash "Crayon"-Spuce Mountain "Sherpa" 130 Red Plaid-"125 LE" White Boards-120 "Chair Lift"-Summit Boards "Marauder 125SE"-"Rocker Inverigo 118"-"Custom 110"-"Nomad 99""Jade 87"-2014 Spruce Mountain "Pro Sport Riser" Tyrolia SL 100 Bindings (2 sets-325mm & 295mm settings)-Line FF Pro & FF Cam None Release Bindings-2013/14 Nordica "13/14 Cruise 80 & 60" ski boot

Comment

Enjoy! It was good last night. Bumped into someone rocking Sherpas.

Comment

Hope there still some powder spots! I always keep my eye open and have never bumped into anyone else on boards .... I am sure it will happen
                      Twoowt Lions RVL8 Rockered Condor-Revel8 SlapDash "Crayon"-Spuce Mountain "Sherpa" 130 Red Plaid-"125 LE" White Boards-120 "Chair Lift"-Summit Boards "Marauder 125SE"-"Rocker Inverigo 118"-"Custom 110"-"Nomad 99""Jade 87"-2014 Spruce Mountain "Pro Sport Riser" Tyrolia SL 100 Bindings (2 sets-325mm & 295mm settings)-Line FF Pro & FF Cam None Release Bindings-2013/14 Nordica "13/14 Cruise 80 & 60" ski boot

Comment

All, looking to head over to Wachusett tomorrow (Wed., 2/4) night . Earlier I can get there is 5:30. I think night tickets are good from 4-10.

Comment

Yegg,

What is the crowd like on a Wed. night at Wachusett?
                          I hope to be there tonight!
                          Derek

Comment

Wachusett Post-and-Go Thread

It typically isn't bad; Thursdays are the nights that most of the schools pour in, but I might have them backwards. Usually there is some sort of racing off of the non-summit chair, so that closes down one run.

Thursday is Pat's Pride day, so it will be a zoo. Not sure how the effects tonight, but by 8pm the summit chair lift line is nearly nonexistent. By 9 they have been dropping the ropes. Not sure how late you plan on staying. Night tickets are 4-10, and $14 off if you buy online. Not sure how the payment/checkout goes, but $36 is better than $50 every time.

If you want to hit the main terrain park, it's $5. I had to fill out a waiver first time. It's good for the season.

I'll be there a 5:45ish. I usually lap the summit runs; of the three lifts, it's the middle one.not services Conifer, Smith Walton, and 10th Mtn. Black Jacket/helmet and red pants. PM me your number and I'll text to when I get there.

Comment

Not going to make it tonight. Just left work and am two hours away minimum. Sorry about that

Comment

Working...
                              X