will be at ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will be at ....

I will be at Wachusett MA with a member for her to check out boards Jan 7th ..... hope we still have snow :-)
    Twoowt Lions RVL8 Rockered Condor-Revel8 SlapDash "Crayon"-Spuce Mountain "Sherpa" 130 Red Plaid-"125 LE" White Boards-120 "Chair Lift"-Summit Boards "Marauder 125SE"-"Rocker Inverigo 118"-"Custom 110"-"Nomad 99""Jade 87"-2014 Spruce Mountain "Pro Sport Riser" Tyrolia SL 100 Bindings (2 sets-325mm & 295mm settings)-Line FF Pro & FF Cam None Release Bindings-2013/14 Nordica "13/14 Cruise 80 & 60" ski boot

I was planning on going after work; theoretically 6-10pm but it's going to be quite cold, and the winds could be high. We're yo going for the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wachusett

Going to be there at opening ... Most likely be leaving on the early side due to the pending wind....let me know if you are to meeting up some time pm me .... I'll keep you in the loop. The family heads to nh pretty often as well ....
      Twoowt Lions RVL8 Rockered Condor-Revel8 SlapDash "Crayon"-Spuce Mountain "Sherpa" 130 Red Plaid-"125 LE" White Boards-120 "Chair Lift"-Summit Boards "Marauder 125SE"-"Rocker Inverigo 118"-"Custom 110"-"Nomad 99""Jade 87"-2014 Spruce Mountain "Pro Sport Riser" Tyrolia SL 100 Bindings (2 sets-325mm & 295mm settings)-Line FF Pro & FF Cam None Release Bindings-2013/14 Nordica "13/14 Cruise 80 & 60" ski boot

Comment

Work is work; I think I'll head over Thursday instead. Weather looks calmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wachusett tonight, 6 to whenever the cold gets to me. Wanted to figure out a few things before next Tuesday's Loon stop of the B-Lyfe tour. Testing a ContourRoam2 camera (helmet mount, selfie-stick mount, camera settings) , a fresh coat of wax, and my "cold weather" clothing to see how it holds up.

Comment

Working...
          X