Blunt XLs in the Woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blunt XLs in the Woods

There wasn’t nearly enough snow for this, but I did it anyway.

The Blunt XLs are a blast in the trees. They feel light and super maneuverable through tight spots, but handle the speed just fine. I can't wait to ride these at Mount Bohemia!

You must be chomping at the bit get started this season; who needs / why wait for good snow coverage?

Glad to see the XL's being as versatile as everyone says, handling off-piste with or without snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd kill for that much coverage right about now. The season in PA has thus far been less than stellar. I'm Africa's it's going to be one of those years when I only get out once or twice before Bohemia.

I'll be interested to see how the XL's perform in the der.
      RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

This season has been a warm one for us until this week. Currently -2 with a -21 windchill.

Last winter we had a ton of snow, but it was bitterly cold and windy all season.

I'd love to get a season with temps consistently in the 20s, low winds and tons of snow

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
          The Blunt XLs are a blast in the trees.
          Told ya!
          Boards/Bindings:
          2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
          2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
          Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
          Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

"Not enough snow." lol. You should see what I rode yesterday in my desparate search to find wooded terrain with any remnants of snow in it. I must say, the Sherpas do a great job of sliding over rocks and mud.

Comment

Working...
            X