Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Super Stoked About 2014/2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Super Stoked About 2014/2015?

I don't know about you but I am super stoked (that is way better than just stoked) about the start of the 2014/2015 season!!!

Anyone else super stoked? Why?
    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
    I don't know about you but I am super stoked (that is way better than just stoked) about the start of the 2014/2015 season!!!

Anyone else super stoked? Why?
    I am also super stoked I can't wait to try out my Blunt Xls. I've been good, doing my roadwork on my blades to get into shape.
    I have all my gear in order ! Just waiting on Windham to have more then 11 trails open. My BF & sis are not skiing this season due to physical issues, but I am ready, willing and & able!! Got my FT Mary Janes & got my Xls (fatties) I am ready to smoke it this season. I want to go to Killington in January for a few days too. Bring It On!!
    99 Salomon Skiblades
    02 Line Fly
    10 Head Salamander
    12 Head Hot Rod 94s'
    15 Blunt XL

Comment

I'll be super stoked if and when Tahoe gets dumped on. It's a little tough right now when it's sunny and 60 degrees out.

Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I've noticed that there is somthing about this season that has given everybody energy to get out and do somthing, whether it be filming, photos, anything media related, or just getting out more than they used to.

AND IM LOVING IT!!!!

I have also found 2 freestyle skiboarders in my area, and i converted two of my friends into skiboarders, all this happend 5 days into the season. I am pretty dang stoked.

Comment

I am. The forecast looks good and my kids are really pumped for the season which is getting me excited.
          Boards:
          2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
          2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
          2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
          2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
          2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
          2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
          2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
          2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

6-12" due at Killington by Friday and I'll be there!!!!

Comment

I feel a flat, but I think it's because I don't want to be disappointed again. I'll get fired up once it snows.

I was so stoked for last season but we never really got any snow. The Powdown was OK, but no power. Great people at Shredfest, but all the great terrain was closed, or frozen over. Snowbowl did a good job of making snow, but the trees were weak and the top bowl never opened. I was so ready to shred and just ended up working on technique. The kids didn't even want to make the trip up the last half of the season.

Snow gods, please be kind to us this year.
              Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Quattrofan View Post
                6-12" due at Killington by Friday and I'll be there!!!!
                You lucky duck!

And I'm raring to go but my skiboards haven't arrived yet. I'm almost tempted to pick up the XLs while I'm at it. But that's another extra $300 to spend. Still thinking about it though.

But yes, this season the hype is real. For my group of friends, it's because we ended the year with our epic road trip to Killington and finished off strong. We're already planning our trips this season and we already have our coupon booklet of 2-for-1s ready for some local places as warmups. Then we're planning a trip to Tremblant fron January 1st to 4th, 2015 (great way to ring in the new year with friends!) and then hopefully another boys trip to Gore Mountain and Whiteface by end of jan/early feb!
                Riding: RVL8 '15 Rockered Condors
                Bindings: RVL8 '15 Black Receptors | Tyrolia Attack 13 Release Bindings
                Boots: Full Tilt '14 Booters - 27.5

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
                  I feel a flat, but I think it's because I don't want to be disappointed again. I'll get fired up once it snows.

I was so stoked for last season but we never really got any snow. The Powdown was OK, but no power. Great people at Shredfest, but all the great terrain was closed, or frozen over. Snowbowl did a good job of making snow, but the trees were weak and the top bowl never opened. I was so ready to shred and just ended up working on technique. The kids didn't even want to make the trip up the last half of the season.

Snow gods, please be kind to us this year.
                  Did anyone read old man Wolfie's post and did sound like this in their head:

DUDE .... WOLFMAN .... MORE TIGGER LESS EEYORE ..... GET STOKED! or else I am going to fly out there and go all angry Chewbacca on your ass.
                  Boards:
                  2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s

Comment

Originally posted by wushuguy View Post
                    I'm almost tempted to pick up the XLs while I'm at it. But that's another extra $300 to spend.
                    You should snag a pair. They're worth every penny and then some.
                    Boards/Bindings:
                    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
                      Did anyone read old man Wolfie's post and did sound like this in their head:

DUDE .... WOLFMAN .... MORE TIGGER LESS EEYORE ..... GET STOKED! or else I am going to fly out there and go all angry Chewbacca on your ass.
                      I know, you're right, I'm usually all fired up, good skiing is better than no skiing, but.....I just want some snow.
                      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
                        I know, you're right, I'm usually all fired up, good skiing is better than no skiing, but.....I just want some snow.
                        Hang in there .... Winter is coming!
                        Boards:
                        2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s

Comment

I'm going to try to hit Vermont as much as possible this year, also some poconos . If anyone is gonna be in this area give a holla, all my friends suck and don't skiboard . Oh, and I definitely want to progress in the terrain parks since I'm more or less a big wuss as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                            You should snag a pair. They're worth every penny and then some.
                            Trust me sempai. From the early reviews, I'm definitely considering adding them as my groomer board. Although, aesthetically, I'm still debating whether or not they would look good with black/red receptors. =/
                            Riding: RVL8 '15 Rockered Condors
                            Bindings: RVL8 '15 Black Receptors | Tyrolia Attack 13 Release Bindings
                            Boots: Full Tilt '14 Booters - 27.5

Comment

If you ever plan to come to the west to shred Whistler or Cypress, please give me a shout!

Originally posted by wushuguy View Post
                              You lucky duck!

And I'm raring to go but my skiboards haven't arrived yet. I'm almost tempted to pick up the XLs while I'm at it. But that's another extra $300 to spend. Still thinking about it though.

But yes, this season the hype is real. For my group of friends, it's because we ended the year with our epic road trip to Killington and finished off strong. We're already planning our trips this season and we already have our coupon booklet of 2-for-1s ready for some local places as warmups. Then we're planning a trip to Tremblant fron January 1st to 4th, 2015 (great way to ring in the new year with friends!) and then hopefully another boys trip to Gore Mountain and Whiteface by end of jan/early feb!

Comment

Working...
                              X