2014/2015 Featured Rider Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014/2015 Featured Rider Series

The Featured Rider profiles will be back for 2014/2105. Lining up the first few now. Looking forward to learning more about people who are part of this community.
    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Glad to hear the series will be back.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Cool!
      Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
        The Featured Rider profiles will be back for 2014/2105. Lining up the first few now. Looking forward to learning more about people who are part of this community.
        Like Bluewing, I look back through the archives a lot and often see members with significant post counts that no longer visit the forum. I don't recognize a lot of these names but I'm sure some of the long standing members do. Maybe it would be fun to track a few of these "founders" down and have a "What Ever Happened To?" thread.
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

I was scrolling through those yesterday to read more about people and their history!!! Excited to hear it's coming back!
          Riding: RVL8 '15 Rockered Condors
          Bindings: RVL8 '15 Black Receptors | Tyrolia Attack 13 Release Bindings
          Boots: Full Tilt '14 Booters - 27.5

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
            Like Bluewing, I look back through the archives a lot and often see members with significant post counts that no longer visit the forum. I don't recognize a lot of these names but I'm sure some of the long standing members do. Maybe it would be fun to track a few of these "founders" down and have a "What Ever Happened To?" thread.
            Maybe. But on the other hand if they are not active in the community now - do we care?
            In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
            Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Working...
            X