Arapahoe basin 10/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jealous.

Living in Vail, as an employee of VR I was ready to go on Friday morning, VR employees pay $10 to ride A-Bay until Keystone opens. Planning to carpool with a friend, I had my gear on, ready to go and out the door at 6:45a. I got to my buddies house at 7:02 am, parked at the bottom of the driveway. Got out, grabbed my skiboards and backpack, walked up the driveway, and..... his car was gone. He left without me at 7am. I was late by 2 minutes. Waste of my gas to even drive over there haha. I was irked enough that I couldn't even log on here yesterday to see the photos that would no doubt be posted.

TL;DR
    Don't stop for donuts to thank a buddy for a ride, he will leave without you.

Hope it was enjoyable Keystone next right after Halloween!
    2016 Spliffs - Stiff Spliff Sticks!
    2015 Blunt XLs - My go to All-Mountain All-Day boards
    2014 Blunts - Short with Attitude
    2013 KTPS - The Cambered Beasts
    2012 Rockered Condors - The Big Pow Sticks
    2002 Line MNP 98cm (Retired)
    SnowJam 540 Softboot Bindings - My go to bindings
    Original Rocker Softboot Bindings - For when my friends want to try
    RVL8 Receptors - Red
    Line FF Pros (Red - missing)
    DC Status 2012 Softboot (Looking to Upgrade)
    Nordica GTS6 Hardboot (Looking to Upgrade)

Comment

Originally posted by Gohammer92 View Post
      Jealous.

Living in Vail, as an employee of VR I was ready to go on Friday morning, VR employees pay $10 to ride A-Bay until Keystone opens. Planning to carpool with a friend, I had my gear on, ready to go and out the door at 6:45a. I got to my buddies house at 7:02 am, parked at the bottom of the driveway. Got out, grabbed my skiboards and backpack, walked up the driveway, and..... his car was gone. He left without me at 7am. I was late by 2 minutes. Waste of my gas to even drive over there haha. I was irked enough that I couldn't even log on here yesterday to see the photos that would no doubt be posted.

TL;DR
      Don't stop for donuts to thank a buddy for a ride, he will leave without you.

Hope it was enjoyable Keystone next right after Halloween!
      OUCH! That's brutal! If my buddy ever did that, I'd egg his car and refuse to drive him ever again!

And as for the original thread, SO JEALOUS YOU GUYS HAVE SNOW! But then again, I'm still waiting for my Skiboards to be delivered. Still got a ways to go
      Riding: RVL8 '15 Rockered Condors
      Bindings: RVL8 '15 Black Receptors | Tyrolia Attack 13 Release Bindings
      Boots: Full Tilt '14 Booters - 27.5

Comment

How was the snow? I'll be on manmade snow this weekend here in PHX for a rail jam.
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
          How was the snow? I'll be on manmade snow this weekend here in PHX for a rail jam.
          The Rail Jam is a blast, we went last year.
          Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Working...
          X