Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Bloom

Thankfully the only thing really hurt was one of his skiboards

Sergey almost killing Bloom a few years ago. Thanks to @martinsmiculis for filming this chaos so expertly. #skiboards not #snowblades #rvl8skiboards

View on Instagram

The full video is here - https://vimeo.com/21633763

Athough we laugh at this video, the seriousness of it is crazy, he is so lucky he doesnt have a serious knee injury there, all his working out and strong muscles/bones saved his leg!

-B
    sigpic

Comment

yeah thats crazzzzzzy

bnufff

Comment

I am truly lucky he didn't break the Red Bull can that was in my cargo pocket. I was really thirsty.
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
          I am truly lucky he didn't break the Red Bull can that was in my cargo pocket. I was really thirsty.
          Reminds me of Captain Haddock and his whiskey.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
          Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
          Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
          Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
            Reminds me of Captain Haddock and his whiskey.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
            Thundering typhoons!
            Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Working...
            X