Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoltenCore View Post
    Just got my 2014- 2015 Mount Bohemia season pass

I feel so high class right now, got two season passes to two different ski resorts :P
    Baller! [emoji2]

Comment

Comment

Quick reminder that the Bohemia $99 season pass sale is on now through Saturday, December 6. Don't miss out! mtbohemia.com

Comment

Just got mine for this season. Still some spots left open in the yurt for those that want to put their money down.
          Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

I got my 2-season pass this afternoon. I figure that even if I only make it to one meet in the next two years I will still break even. Considering the fact that I've been to Bohemia a minimum of five days for each of the last three seasons, I should get my money's worth.

Lodging is paid for and pass is purchased, so now I just need to lock down transportation.

I don't remember if I called this yet or not, but I call dibs on the couch in the yurt. I will only accept challenges on that dibs from people who a) have paid for lodging already and b) are one of the original members of the meet (you know who you are).
            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

So what you're saying is, I can challenge you to that...nah, I already called one bottom bunk as an old man rule
              Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

Pass paid for. I'll send in my lodging as soon as I can. Just dropped $1800 on the car. Also, that's the comfiest couch I've ever slept on. I'll miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                  I got my 2-season pass this afternoon. I figure that even if I only make it to one meet in the next two years I will still break even. Considering the fact that I've been to Bohemia a minimum of five days for each of the last three seasons, I should get my money's worth.

Lodging is paid for and pass is purchased, so now I just need to lock down transportation.

I don't remember if I called this yet or not, but I call dibs on the couch in the yurt. I will only accept challenges on that dibs from people who a) have paid for lodging already and b) are one of the original members of the meet (you know who you are).
                  What kinda challenges we talkin' bout?

Comment

Did everyone get their season pass before the sale ended?

Get in those lodging payments to secure your spot in the yurt! On site lodging fills up quick, so if we fill up the yurt, grabbing a cabin last minute likely won't be an option. Not much for other options in the area either. Avoid the long drive from Houghton each day and have more fun with us!

Comment

Originally posted by ElkCloner View Post
                      What kinda challenges we talkin' bout?
                      Mario Kart

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Mario Kart
                        Knowing Tim, he has multiple versions of it, so be careful. I'd hold a preference to the original on SNES myself...although haven't played it in years.

Comment

Mario Kart
                          I concede defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by adeehr View Post
                            Knowing Tim, he has multiple versions of it, so be careful. I'd hold a preference to the original on SNES myself...although haven't played it in years.
                            With most Nintendo stuff I also tend to go old school, but my favorite version of Mario Kart is actually on the Wii.

Comment

the buddy whose place im staying with is now a converted skiboarder, so he will be there all days too! you can put him on the list as Nick S

Comment

Originally posted by jackschmid View Post
                                the buddy whose place im staying with is now a converted skiboarder, so he will be there all days too! you can put him on the list as Nick S
                                Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X