• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retirement Over

Back
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Good to hear, welcome back!

Does that mean the Junk Show is also coming back?
    Boards:
    RVL8 2012 Rockered Condor 110cm
    RVL8 2011 Kirk Thompson Pro "KTP" 101cm
    RVL8 2012 Rumspringa "MaryJane" 103cm
    RVL8 2007 ALP 110cm

Bindings:
    Bomber Elite2
    RVL8 2014 Receptor "Black"
    Spruce Composite Riser

Boots:
    Nordica Ace of Spades 2013

Comment

About damn time Dave - welcome back! You can't kill this itch...

Comment

Yup, The Junk Show will return. I also plan on topping what LJ did for freeskiing.
        Marathon and a back flip? Nope. Run 100 miles and a 720 flat spin on skiboards. My next 100M is November 1st.

Kirk, I tried prep H for the itch. Didn't work. Wait, what?
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
          Yup, The Junk Show will return. I also plan on topping what LJ did for freeskiing.
          Marathon and a back flip? Nope. Run 100 miles and a 720 flat spin on skiboards. My next 100M is November 1st.

Kirk, I tried prep H for the itch. Didn't work. Wait, what?
          You coming back north? gunna put on some fat for padding and insulation?

-B
          sigpic

Comment

Haha Why add fat for insulation? Why not muscle?

North? Is that Spanish for icy winters? I have Flagstaff two hours away with tons of pow pow. It's all about the Humphries. I'll be north at some point. But, no winter break northeast tour or anything like that.
            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

aaaayyeee

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
                Back
                Didn't you sell or give away all of your winter stuff? Do you even have boots or boards? I thought you burned it all man - you know Cortez style…

Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing more from you, seeing edits and having you stir things up once in a while.
                In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
                Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
                  Didn't you sell or give away all of your winter stuff? ......
                  We will be taking up a collection for the Bloom Foundation. It's a charity devoted to retired skiboarders that go away for a season and then forget skiboarding is cold and decide to come back. We are accepting lightly used jackets, ski pants, gloves, and hats. All clothing must be steezy and rated to -10 deg for the ensured warmth of Mr. Bloom. Donations of hand warmers and foot warmers are also appreciated.

Welcome back Dave! We missed you and the Junk Show!!
                  Boards:
                  2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
                  2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
                  2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
                  2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
                  2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
                  2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
                  2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
                  2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
                    Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing more from you, seeing edits and having you stir things up once in a while.
                    Me? Stir things up? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? No way, man. Not me. I'd never do that. ;-)

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
                    We will be taking up a collection for the Bloom Foundation. It's a charity devoted to retired skiboarders that go away for a season and then forget skiboarding is cold and decide to come back. We are accepting lightly used jackets, ski pants, gloves, and hats. All clothing must be steezy and rated to -10 deg for the ensured warmth of Mr. Bloom. Donations of hand warmers and foot warmers are also appreciated.

Welcome back Dave! We missed you and the Junk Show!!
                    Haha Thank you for offered assistance. I still have my Under Armour 2.0 gear to keep me warm underneath. And, the entire setup from the final season of The Junk Show is still hanging in my closet over my boots and Junk Show boards with Receptors.

I missed you all, riding, and The Junk Show as well. Sometimes, you need to be away from something you love to realize how much you love it.
                    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

stoked!
                      Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Dave...it's too bad your not still in CO! Austin and I need more guys to ride with!
                        33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Hell yeah!!
                          I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                            Dave...it's too bad your not still in CO! Austin and I need more guys to ride with!

I'll be up for some trips. B-Nuff is up there.
                            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Well let me know.. Buying my epic pass tonight.

Austin is up in boulder too... He's been coming down to Denver and we head up from here.
                              33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Working...
                              X