A-Basin 6/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Basin 6/1

Zach and I will be enjoying the amazing weather tomorrow in zee mtns! Come join us!!!

You two suck!
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

A-Basin 6/1

Was a beautiful day out there! And 88 degrees in Denver at my house!!!

Tentative closing is June 22nd... Still time for all you guys to get some spring turns in. A-basin is open every weekend:-)

Zach made 46 days ...
      33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

A-Basin 6/1

Zach made 46 days!!!!! Woohoo
        33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
          You two suck!
          +1 -- agreed!! I hope your car breaks down on I-70 again and you get eaten by a yeti! 😜
          Boards:
          2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
          2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
          2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
          2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
          2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
          2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
          2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
          2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Really nice day...was slushy but the slush wasn't wet.

Hope it's just as nice next weekend, and maybe I'll bring my camera:-)

45+1 makes Zach a happy man!
            33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Glad you guys are enjoying the late snow.

Reading reports like this makes me realize how short a season you get not living near the mountains. Soon as the kids are out of school, we're moving!
              Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Yes , nice to see you guys still at it and very nice to see A basin extending their season weekends for three more weekends and still having so much snow ...
                Out here in California , Mammoth Mountain which often has a season that lasts until July 4th , closed after the Memorial day weekend because of lack of snow in this very bad drought year ......
                Boards :
                Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                Boots
                K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                Bindings:
                Zero Pro Non release Binding
                Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Great to hear that you guys got to ride in June.

I thought I might see you yesterday, but I didn't see any skiboarders. I spent much of the time tweaking my set-up, so I didn't get a lot of runs in.

Very nice spring snow for the beginning of June - although not as impressive as their winter-like snow in mid May.

I hope it cools down some and they can make it to 4th of July.

Jack - That's a pretty early closing for Mammoth isn't it? I hope next season brings more snow.
                  favorite setup: Blunts with SBOL modified Snowjam 540 bindings

Comment

Originally posted by cmbruin View Post
                    Great to hear that you guys got to ride in June.

I thought I might see you yesterday, but I didn't see any skiboarders. I spent much of the time tweaking my set-up, so I didn't get a lot of runs in.

Very nice spring snow for the beginning of June - although not as impressive as their winter-like snow in mid May.

I hope it cools down some and they can make it to 4th of July.

Jack - That's a pretty early closing for Mammoth isn't it? I hope next season brings more snow.
                    I have one more ticket out of a four pack that I need to use in the next couple of weeks... Hit me up if your interested!

33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                      I have one more ticket out of a four pack that I need to use in the next couple of weeks... Hit me up if your interested!

Thanks for the invite! I'm not sure I'll be able to make it out again this month, but I'll let you know if I can.

Comment

Cool..let me know:-)

33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Heading back again this sunday 6/16. COME ON OUT!!!

Comment

We need some people in Alaska to taunt us through July & August, followed by a few Kiwis.

Comment

Originally posted by krillinakw View Post
                              Heading back again this sunday 6/16. COME ON OUT!!!
                              krillinakw,
                              How was the snow? I read Al's blog saying that it got below freezing Saturday night, so the snow was really good on Sunday. Nice that you were able to enjoy that.

Zach,
                              Did you get up there too?

Comment

Working...
                              X