Who Is the Angry Squirrel ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is the Angry Squirrel ?

The Angry Squirrel has to be an inside job. The satire is too good natured to be an internet Troll, and there is a familiarity of our product line. A clever squirrel who stays up late and has the patience to plot years ahead. It's someone we know.........but who?

There must be clues. An anagram, a reference, a style of posting, a type of humor? The poll is anonymous, don't be afraid to point the finger at anyone. I've put as many names up as I can on the poll. Please right in vote if you think the guilty party is not on the list. A veteran, a new member, who knows who the secret squirrel is?

Angry Squirrel, you time is up!

Originally posted by Angry Squirrel View Post
    I have trolled this page forever but never have posted. You folks have provided my with so many insights over the years, I felt it was only right to pass this incredible skiboard development on.

A new skiboard company called Black Squirrel (I have to love them just for that name!) is coming to the slopes next season. They have been riding skiboards since the beginning. They have ridden damn near every skiboard ever made. Armed with that knowledge they began making prototype skiboards in January. They are starting a FlipStarter campaing and hope to begin making boards mid summer. They should be ready before the snow flies this fall They wouldn't let me take any pictures but here are some of the more interesting specs.
    Bindings-
    Universal fit
    These bindings will adjust to any size. The universal clamping device on them will fit any snowsport boot. They are probably adaptable to summer footwear. Sand skiboarding anyone?

Boards-
    Adaptive tip tail flex
    Boards adjust stiffness according to snow conditions. Stiff for landing big air/park. Soft for Powder.
    Variable turn radius
    Side-cut adjusts for speed. tighter for low speed. Straighter for high speed.
    Adaptive length
    Boards adapt according temperature, elevation, longitude, and some other things they wouldn't tell me.
    IPOD changable graphics
    Definitely the coolest feature. Tired of the WWII fighter plane graphic? Two seconds and you have Hello Kitty.

Price: Still to be determined. They are taking pre-orders. A payment of half your soul gets you on the list. The rest due upon your passing. Can't beat those terms.
    I had to reset the thread, the poll left off some of the biggest suspects.
    Internet Troll
    0.00%
    TGR/Newschoolers/Epic Spy
    0.00%
    Greco
    0.00%
    Jason Leninthal
    0.00%
    JJue
    0.00%
    valmorel
    0.00%
    Bluewing
    6.25%
    Sempai
    0.00%
    Wookie
    0.00%
    Bad Wolf
    18.75%
    Dave Bloom
    43.75%
    Enough
    0.00%
    Slow
    0.00%
    Shortydude
    0.00%
    zman
    0.00%
    @zenboyscout
    0.00%
    Kirk
    0.00%
    Zack
    0.00%
    Fighting For Air
    0.00%
    Courtney
    0.00%
    Branden
    0.00%
    Mavrick
    0.00%
    Can/Cantoo
    0.00%
    dcox20
    6.25%
    Write in vote
    6.25%
    None of the above, explain
    18.75%
    Just these, nothing else !

Indeed, nice try to divert suspicion from yourself. We all know its you, BW.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
      ....I had to reset the thread, the poll left off some of the biggest suspects.
      HEY! I wasn't on the original thread, I am a bit offended.
      Boards:
      2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
      2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
      2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
      2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
      2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
      2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
      2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
      2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Originally posted by LYK View Post
        Indeed, nice try to divert suspicion from yourself. We all know its you, BW.
        He who denies it supplies it?

They joined up before my time................maybe.
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Maybe the April Fool's joke was that Angry Squirrel's post wasn't an April Fool's joke.

Comment

Originally posted by ElkCloner View Post
            Maybe the April Fool's joke was that Angry Squirrel's post wasn't an April Fool's joke.
            It would be beyond awesome if it were possible to actually have a board with that level of customisability, but I think given the "adjustable" nature it would either be incredibly heavy or extremely fragile = not so useful.

Comment

haha.

Comment

Working...
              X