Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue vs Gold FF Pros

Which do you prefer and why?
    Collection: Permanent Additions: Groove Taxi 82cm, '14 Revel8 Tansho, Bomber Elite 2, Line FF Pros (Blue), Deeluxe Track 325
    Trying/Maybe Keeping: Summit Custom 110cm w/Spruce Pro Riser + Nova Look Releasable Bindings, Dalbello Electra 8 Boots
    Not Keeping: More than 500 characters worth of stuff

I have the blues and love them, looking great on the Revolt Chickens then again so would the black and gold version. They lock in tight with no laterial movement due to the rubber grip. They're extremely well made with the exception of the rubber pads potentially falling out. I'm missing one though I think it's around here somewhere. Regardless it can always be replaced. There's no difference aside from the anodizing and rubber pad design. From what I recall the blue version was more popular due to being slightly cheaper. Unfortunately I can't compare the difference aside from visual.
    Boards: RVL*8 '08 Revolt Chicken's, Canon M7 Black, Line Fly 4 post
    Bindings: Line FF Pro, Groove Red X1
    Gear: Dalbello CRX Freeride CarveX, Bern Baker Hard Hat, VZ Fishbowl's & Fubar's, Anon Comrade

Comment

Gold, they match my boots!

Attached Files
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

It's harder to score a pair of gold, but there are no noticeable differences in performance between the two.
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Thanks, guys! Because of your helpful responses, I've decided to sell my gold FF pros and keep the blue ones! (No, this is not a listing for sale -- this would be the wrong section .)
          Collection: Permanent Additions: Groove Taxi 82cm, '14 Revel8 Tansho, Bomber Elite 2, Line FF Pros (Blue), Deeluxe Track 325
          Trying/Maybe Keeping: Summit Custom 110cm w/Spruce Pro Riser + Nova Look Releasable Bindings, Dalbello Electra 8 Boots
          Not Keeping: More than 500 characters worth of stuff

Comment

Working...
          X