visiting Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visiting Europe

i know it's gonna be off season but I am planning on visiting Europe late March early April time.
    since it's my first time, I figure I can get some help from people in Europe.

anyone wanna show me around their countries?
    or any tips on must dos or must sees?

thanks!
    2011 Receptor Gold on 2010 KTP and DLP

If you can narrow it down to saying which countries or cities you might be going to it might be easier to give some advice.
    Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
    Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
    Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Ya Europe is huge dude.

I found these maps super useful when I was there last year:

http://www.use-it.travel
      Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

It's OK to bum a fag in London but you might get arrested for patting someones fanny.
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Haha!! Love it wolf! Well i'm in the south west UK so probably not much help. But remember:

No cows may be driven down the roadway between 10 AM and 7 PM unless there is prior approval from the Commissioner of Police.
          And
          Excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow.

Enjoy your trip! :-)
          Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
          *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
            It's OK to bum a fag in London but you might get arrested for patting someones fanny.
            ROFLMAO applies.

Well played on the colloquial speech.
            Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
            Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
            Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Hi JPARK,
              even if you travel in march or April, you can have fresh snow if you are lucky.
              I'm thinking of french alps or in Switzerland. It depend of the weather. I rembember some past years, between March and April : You can have 20° C , or 5°C, you never know what will append above 10~14 days.

In which country you plan to travel ?
              Gear: Salomon Access 80/ Tyrollia release bindings / RVL*8 2014 Condor 110
              This year : Flow Boa Boots / Custom Flow bindings/ RVL*8 2014 Condor 110

Comment

Still plenty of snow high up (10000ft+) at Zermatt/Cervinia in April.

Comment

I used to live in cervinia :-) loved it but very expensive!!
                  Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
                  *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

Nice! Any tips from a local you can share?
                    I plan to visit Cervinia again one day via the haute route. (Cue rocky training montage)

Where else in the world can you find a customs/immigration checkpoint in the middle of a ski hill?!

Comment

Working...
                    X