Sun Valley Idaho, Club Week, March 15-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Valley Idaho, Club Week, March 15-21

I'll be in Sun Valley March 15-21 for what they call Club Week, they have several club team events (one includes the obligatory pub crawl). I'm taking Sherpas and Blunts. I'm going there with my ski club, but would love to spend time with SBOL skiboarders too.

I've never been there before. Are there any tips or special things to see or do at Sun Valley?

Originally posted by shortydude View Post
    I'm taking Sherpas and Blunts.
    Talk about two boards at the opposite ends of the spectrum.
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

I love the Sherpa's, but I'm going to try the Blunt's for the first time and really want to commit to giving them a good tryout. I'm pretty much on a quest to find my favorite 2 board quiver. I want them to be the best for me at the opposite ends of the spectrum. My last outing the 2 favorites were the Sherpas and rockered 125's. I do have a pair of RC's that I may take too so I can A/B the RC's and Blunts for the FUN board position in my quiver.

Comment

the wife and I were in Sun Valley about a month ago... you should have a great time!
        rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
        ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Working...
        X