East Coast Tour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Tour.

After talking with a few of the other RVL8 Riders, Tahoe wasn't looking to promising but we wanted to get something together for us East Coast Guys.

Friday March 7th! ~ Sundown Ski Mountain CT - All day Pass 56$ 4 hour 50$ night 6-10pm 36$ (10$ off military discounts)
    Saturday March 8th ~ Mount Snow VT - All day Pass 84$ (Me and Kevin get 2-3 Discounted tickets) (military 30% off tickets)
    Sunday March 9th ~ Big Boulder PA - All day 43$s (order online 48 hours prior for discount)

I will be Skiboarding Friday Night at Sundown, and all day Sat and Sun

I will be filming all 3 days (night only for Friday). I will use the footage for my B.Lyfe Episode but will give anyone their own footage if they want it.

WE WILL NOT SPEND THE ENTIRE TIME IN THE PARK, ALL ARE WELCOME!

For anyone that is driving farther distances. Friday and Saturday night you are welcome to sleep at my place in Middlebury, CT. I have a huge couch, and a guest room if you bring stuff to sleep with. The guest bed is spoken for.

I do have 2 cats and 1 dog incase anyone is allergic.

People Riding these days:

Branden
    Kevin
    Kirk Thompson
    Hardcore
    Ian Compton
    Lupe Hagearty
    Matt Hein (saturday)

If you have any questions please respond here or email me at b.harding@me.com

-B

sigpic

Our discount tickets can only be used on weekdays :/
    2013 Revolt Trees 105's
    2013 Receptor Red Bindings
    2011 Dalbello Blender Boots

"Sufficient to have stood. Though free to fall." - Milton - Paradise Lost
    "I'd rather ride a broken Revel8 than skiblades." - Talon

Comment

mark me as a definite for sunday.... ill have to see about vt... Ive made too many long distance drives these season that produce no fruit
      facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
        mark me as a definite for sunday.... ill have to see about vt... Ive made too many long distance drives these season that produce no fruit
        Sick. I agree on the drives... there has been a bunch of crap this year.

Comment

Will anybody be doing Jack Frost Sunday morning...?

Comment

i'm going to be there fri hopefully and sat. i have to work sunday.

matt

Comment

http://mountsnow.com/event/?detaillink=15296

C.O.M.P. happening saturday at snow...

*edit*
              bah n/m it's snowboard only
              2013 Revolt Trees 105's
              2013 Receptor Red Bindings
              2011 Dalbello Blender Boots

"Sufficient to have stood. Though free to fall." - Milton - Paradise Lost
              "I'd rather ride a broken Revel8 than skiblades." - Talon

Comment

Sunday is the only day i can ride, and i may ride Jack frost in the morning depending on what time everyone will be arriving at Big Boulder

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyAncz View Post
                  Sunday is the only day i can ride, and i may ride Jack frost in the morning depending on what time everyone will be arriving at Big Boulder

Let me know when you decide, ill meet you at jf in the morning brother, itll be nice to see you and ride again

Comment

Hardcore is in 100%.... This is going to be an insane weekend!!!

Comment

Updated list, Nordica Pro Riders : Ian Compton and Lupe Hagearty will be joining us at Mount snow!

-B
                      sigpic

Comment

Hardcore in the same place as "Pro" riders. Worth every cent of admission price.
                        you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Saturday will be 48* at Mount Snow, nothing like spring conditions for some T shirt shredding!

-B
                          sigpic

Comment

oh man been quite a few years sense i have seen hardcore. stoked!

matt

Comment

Working...
                            X