X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you guys next year!

Comment

Originally posted by ZwingZ View Post
      I hate to continue the trend, but I was unable to get my car fixed this weekend, so I have no way of getting up to Bohemia. Put my season pass to pretty good use this year. Oh well. Have fun!
      If you can get yourself to Madison by Friday morning, you can ride with me and Bikeplatt. We are heading out sometime Friday morning, stopping at my parent's place in Stevens Point for an early lunch and then heading up to ski Mont Ripley Friday night. Let me know if you think you can get yourself to Madison!!

Comment

Originally posted by jake.newhouse View Post
        If you can get yourself to Madison by Friday morning, you can ride with me and Bikeplatt. We are heading out sometime Friday morning, stopping at my parent's place in Stevens Point for an early lunch and then heading up to ski Mont Ripley Friday night. Let me know if you think you can get yourself to Madison!!
        Thanks for the offer. The problem is that I'm in grad school and cant get out of class until around 6 on Friday. Ill hopefully be able to make it next year.
        Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
        Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
        Boots: Lange xt100
        portfolio

Comment

Or we could do a 5.3 meet. If Bohemia is open into April/May again this year, I'd be tempted to go for a third trip.
          RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Role Call

So bikeplatt and I hit the slopes tonight and it was definitely chilly, but we are ready to head north. Do we know who is all in? We were talking tonight and thought there was a total of 4 of us, but weren't sure. Do we know who is all going?

Comment

4 plus George the local

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                4 plus George the local
                Is anyone else going to be up there Friday night to ski at Mont Ripley?

Comment

Tim and I expect to arrive in Houghton around 6pm so we'll likely hit up Ripley after we check into the hotel quick.

Comment

Tim and I had an effortless trek back to St Paul. Managed to knock an hour off our ETA

I'll probably start going through clips and cutting photo previews out this weekend.

Awesome trip as always. Despite the cold temps and lack of fresh snow in the last week or so, we still found some freshies and rode harder than the few other people we actually saw on the mountain. Success!

Comment

I had an awesome time this weekend despite the snafu with my bag. I'm very glad that I pack my carry-on the way that I do, otherwise I'd have been out of luck. A big thanks to Courtney for the ride and for lending me her extra KTP's. Another big thanks to George for the hookup at Ripley. I had a lot of fun riding there for a couple of hours on Friday. It was great to meet Jake and John and ride with them. It's going to be a blast having you guys as a part of the big group next year at MM 6.1 I'm sure.
                      RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

what a well documented blast! Can't wait for the edits!

Comment

Awesome weekend!

I just wanted to send a huge shoutout to everyone I met this past weekend. I had an awesome time. You guys are a great group of people and can't wait to meet more at next years trip. George, thanks for the free lift tickets to Ripley. Courtney/Tim, thanks for being tour guides all weekend. It was nice not having to figure out where we were going to eat, and which hotels to stay at, etc. Mont Ripley is really awesome! I would definitely ski there again!
                          I hope everyone is recovering well. I feel like I was in a MMA fight this weekend. My legs, my neck, my shoulders, you name it, it probably hurts. Hope everyone made it home safely.

Can't wait until next year! Talk to you guys soon. Can't wait to see how the video turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                            Or we could do a 5.3 meet. If Bohemia is open into April/May again this year, I'd be tempted to go for a third trip.
                            Are you serious about a 5.3?
                            Boards/Bindings:
                            2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                            2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                            2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                            2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                            Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                            Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
                              Are you serious about a 5.3?
                              You in Scott? I'm down for a 5.3 if the season lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                                You in Scott? I'm down for a 5.3 if the season lasts.
                                If there's snow, he will come.

Scott's addicted to trees now. Who needs groomers?
                                Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Working...
                                X