Pittsburg/ Eastern PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburg/ Eastern PA

I will be in the area for a week Dec 27-Jan2. If anyone wants to meet up for a day of Riding. I know there are some people in the area. Let me know before i leave so I know to pack my gear.

Originally posted by bec2745 View Post
    I will be in the area for a week Dec 27-Jan2. If anyone wants to meet up for a day of Riding. I know there are some people in the area. Let me know before i leave so I know to pack my gear.
    Hey I'm here so pack your stuff if you want to ride. I'm sure I'll be going some point durning that time

Comment

Sold. I will have a beginner Lady friend in attendance as well.

It also should say Western PA.

Comment

I messaged you on FB Kirk. Im here through the 2nd. So if you want to hit the slopes let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by bec2745 View Post
          I messaged you on FB Kirk. Im here through the 2nd. So if you want to hit the slopes let me know.
          Hey, I'm tentatively going to 7 Springs Monday or Tuesday if you or anyone is interested. I'll take off work Monday if I find someone who would rather go then, otherwise I'll probably be up there Tuesday morning.

Comment

I'm definitely going tomorrow now... creating a top level thread to see if anyone else is interested.

Comment

If i can finally kick the tail end of this cold i have some friends and i are going to seven springs tomorrow. not sure on an exact time yet but more or less waiting to see how i feel when i wake up.

Comment

Working...
              X